Kieran Lee

27 minutes ago, modboy said:

difficult as we really need to develop the young city lad rather than look backwards, BUT Lee seems the model professional and is probably a good mentor for the youngsters. Wonder if hes interested in coaching etc?

I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that he’s seriously considering coaching, would love us to keep him on a player/coach deal if that’s the case

• Like 3

Prosophobia (from the Greek proso meaning forward and phobos meaning fear) is a fear of progress, came about due to some claim that even though it is a fundamental component of humanity and life, progress can ruin their people's lives through the effects of changes and new advances. Some may even believe that people making progress is one step closer to the end of the world.

Prosophobia can be treated using logic, that is, using personal progress for enjoyment. More reliable options are psychotherapy, which involves educating how progress works it's uses and benefits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

Footballers don't have any respect, very few of them anyway it's a job.

Listen to a few under the cosh podcasts and see what i mean. 

Of course it’s a job.

Not sure you understand what showing respect means.

Lee has behaved with dignity and respect throughout his time at the club and been a model professional whereas some of his teammates have treated the club with contempt.
He has always given 100% on the pitch and been a manager’s dream off it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, oldishowl said:

Of course it’s a job.

Not sure you understand what showing respect means.

Lee has behaved with dignity and respect throughout his time at the club and been a model professional whereas some of his teammates have treated the club with contempt.
He has always given 100% on the pitch and been a manager’s dream off it.

If you wana idolise someone that wouldnt ******** on you if your were set on fire that's upto you. Your choice, your perogitve. 

3 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

If you wana idolise someone that wouldnt ******** on you if your were set on fire that's upto you. Your choice, your perogitve. 

Did I use the word idolise 

I am just a bit surprised you have this inside knowledge to confirm Lee is a waster when it seems to anybody else he is a decent honest bloke.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quist said:

I understand he was offered deal on substantially reduced terms same as some others.

It is very difficult to go back and do job you were doing previously on half pay.

Agreed but he may well have been offered substantially more than any L1 clubs or some other Championship clubs may pay.

Can't blame the club under the circumstances but can also understand KL's need to look at other offers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryPlopper said:

I believe Lee is about to be asked to train with Sunderland with a view to a 1 year deal.

That would be a good move for him and Sunderland, you'd think.

Injuries have robbed him of the chance to be a top Championship midfielder again, I'm afraid. Used wisely, he could still have a big impact in League One.

3 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Agreed but he may well have been offered substantially more than any L1 clubs or some other Championship clubs may pay.

Can't blame the club under the circumstances but can also understand KL's need to look at other offers.

Absolutely correct. He is not alone Covid has hit all of those who were out of contract hard. Wednesday were really good payers so players were probably on more than they were worth anyway. The clearout was required to reduce wage bill.

It takes a big man to go back on substantially less wages. Other issue it may have been a pay as you play deal on account of injuries.