Eve Of Season Predictions

BIG D

I am very relaxed about this season as I am almost certain we are going to be relegated. If we achieve safety it will be a brilliant and very memorable season, albeit very sad that we can’t watch our club in the stadium.

in my mind we can’t really underachieve this season. Par is bottom of the league. Anything else is a bonus

• Like 1

3 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

Whilst you make good points in response to 1 and 3, I think point 2 remains valid, weve had much worse teams with non existent central midfields and woeful centre backs.  I guess time will tell cos if we get comfortably relegaged you will be right 

Mate I hope I am very wrong. 

You need to score to win matches and it’s hard to see where enough goals are coming from coupled with dire, negative tactics. Sadly, relegated in 23rd position, never getting out of the bottom 3. Hope I’m wrong but my head rules my heart and we have no firepower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daz said:

You need to score to win matches and it’s hard to see where enough goals are coming from coupled with dire, negative tactics. Sadly, relegated in 23rd position, never getting out of the bottom 3. Hope I’m wrong but my head rules my heart and we have no firepower.

knowing wednesday we'll get out of the bottom 3 with one game left, then ballsit up and go down.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Honestly cannot see how we can play any worse than the back end of last season. The capitulation in games like home to Boro and Preston summed up the total lack of F@@ks given and the lack of professional application, seen since Christmas. Like to say we have turned a corner, but with no forwards of any quality brought in, it's going to be a long season; particularly with the -12 disadvantage.  

monk will need to find last seasons pre Christmas' form, without serious competent additions to the forward line that's pie in the sky.

Its going to be close but I think we will end up going down (Judging on last season) not really been able to secure any real strikers.

Only real hope we have is if Coventry, Rotherham, Wycombe, Barnsley and luton all have terrible seasons.

We still need to find replace the goals we will be missing from fletcher