Eve Of Season Predictions

BIG D

I'd take 4th bottom right now, even starting season on zero points I think we would struggle going on what we watched second half of last season so starting on minus 12 we've got a mountain to climb, lets just hope our new signings get to grips quickly and rest of squad can come up with something. 

Confidence is low here. 

Worst case scenario for me is that we start where we left off last season. I can't imagine how angry and disillusioned I'd be if that happened.

In terms of predictions I can't see us escaping the bottom 3-4 as we currently stand.

There's still time to add goals, and it's encouraging to hear Monk say he wants us to play with more aggression and physicality etc. But, you can only go on what we've seen under him so far and whilst he did inherit a terrible squad there was almost no signs of hope or progress in the second half of the season. If anything we just continued to regress. 

Cross your fingers and toes, go looking for four leaf clovers, dust of that rabbits foot you bought from a gypsy whilst p!ssed up in Blackpool......pray to your god etc, etc.

Edited by Morepork