I dont think we would ever have to have a whip round like the millers did a few years back.

Think most of us put a lot of money into the club in season tickets etc etc, not been the greatest return on investment during that time  🙂

Now shares in the club, could be interesting, with proper voting rights etc.

I'd help out for sure - as an expat I don't get to support financially with the exception of iFollow. I have often wondered if I could by a membership and gift it to a local supporter that could do with the benefits. Then it's a bit of a win win. To that effect, is there a membership scheme this year or is it dependent on knowing when/if fans can return?

3 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

Given that our Chairman has invested millions into SWFC he will still need to financially support the overheads through these difficult times, especially with no supporters going through the turnstiles, therefore if necessary would you dip into your pocket to help the well being of the club by making a one off or monthly contribution. ?

Why are we allowed to "pour" money into the club, and not the owner? 

Very questionable in the first place that a business cannot have its owner pump money into it at own decision. Wrt. EFL, they should rather draw that line between CC and L1, seeing as how competitive CC is in order to push a club over the line and into Premier League.

"Difficult times" including wide scale job losses and a further financial uncertainty. 

But who could possibly turn down the opportunity to donate a few quid to a bunch of millionaires? 

I'm in. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

Given that our Chairman has invested millions into SWFC he will still need to financially support the overheads through these difficult times, especially with no supporters going through the turnstiles, therefore if necessary would you dip into your pocket to help the well being of the club by making a one off or monthly contribution. ?

something where i get nothing in return, like a season ticket?

Help support a club that excels in insanity? 

Ben Hughes signs a one year contract extension. He appears on the bench for the early comeback games after the lockdown. He never comes on. Then after speaking out he stops even getting on the bench 

And then magically, he gets dropped from the first team squad. 

If they never had any intention of playing him then why waste money giving the extra year. They did the same with Borukov etc etc 

Support this kind of insanity? 

Are you insane? 

7 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Depends what aspect. I’d be happy to contribute a small amount to things like ground upgrades/maintenance e.g the overgrown grass next to the kop is awful. Other aspects of the clubs infrastructure, improving in stadium facilities etc

Not the wages though, ultimately that’s what the club and agents have agreed and nothing to do with the fans. 

maintaining the ground & cutting the overgrown grass has got nothing to do with the fans either

7 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

Are you on drugs 

• Haha 1