Kenneth Zohore

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Not everyone is going to be fit at all times so we can’t just bank on a first eleven plus there’s competition for places and the days we have to go more direct to consider.

That 4-3-3 looks a very able team but there’s no reason we can’t mix it up a bit when required.

I think we have the team for 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 minus the strikers we need but the 3-5-2 hasn’t conceded so far and needs more work than the other two systems.

True, but I think the system was used to give us more attacking impetus, but there’s no evidence that it does. As far as defensive solidity goes, maybe that too is inconclusive, but all the players I’ve suggested in that back four are relatively good fits In a back three, that’s not the case. Of course, they might get better with more games, but at the moment, I think the extra forward is more beneficial

8 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

352 is becoming the go to formation for many Prem and Championship clubs 

basically it offers more flexibility 

Our home form is a concern that this system should help 

When teams are playing 1 up front 

and sitting in playing 4 at the back is a waste and allows you to get overrun in midfield as has happened frequently in the past .

Worked wonders in the 5 home games we played after lockdown! 

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

He’s a very strong runner.

Just watched his goals for Cardiff and it’s surprising how many goals are where he runs in behind a defence, especially for a 6ft 3 player. Doesn’t seem to score a lot of headers. 

He’s very well rounded.

Agree with this.

He might not be a '20 goal a season' striker but he is a physical presence, certainly more mobile that what we have been used to up top, can hold the ball up and bring others into play and can be useful in different styles/formations. 

Would be a really positive addition.

1 hour ago, modboy said:

so the only link is Att liking him on Instagram?

Might go and follow Kylie on Instagram if its that easy

1 hour ago, dr. benway said:

Bit small to play striker for us I think.

Would offer more physicality than Reach!

18 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Worked wonders in the 5 home games we played after lockdown! 

As with any formation you need the right players 

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Always skeptical when they play for a minor nation like Denmark and haven't been capped or not has many like Abdi. I know they drew with us last night but they aren't a great side, braithwaite struggled at Boro which made his Barca signing shocking

Bit harsh on Denmark.

He’s a Championship standard striker. 

Ahead of him in the National team are Yussuf Poulsen who plays for RB Leipzig and has been strike partner for Timo Werner. 

Also infront of him is Kaspar Dolberg who is playing for Nice in Ligue 1. He looked as though he may go straight to the top when he came through at Ajax. 

On top of that you’ve also got Andreas Cornelius who scored 12 in 26 in Serie A last season and Braithwaite, who may not have set the world alight at Middlesbrough is still a Barcelona player.