Hopefully we will manage to complete our business Really like the direction of travel, but by and large, we’ve done the easy part Adding that little bit of extra quality that we need, might be more tricky We only have to look to last season to see the consequences of not finishing what we started

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Aye, we're light up top, even with the recent form. Depth could become an issue in any areas we're light in, considering the increase of midweek games. I think we most need to strengthen in attack and wing back but could also do with another midfielder too incase of injuries but attack still appears the most concerning area, even despite Windass, Rhodes and Kachunga finding the net so far, we still need to strengthen. 

I think we are handsomely covered at WB by comparison.

Reach and Penney.

Harris, Odubajo, Palmer and Kachunga.

Six pretty decent players for two shirts. 

• Like 1
Just now, AwokenGiant said:

Haha.

Not sure...BUT a lot of clubs still doing business, including our neighbours (who've done a lot better than us in the market over the last few years). 

Our transfer business has been mixed to say the least since the Chairman bought the club as it was before he arrived in all fairness.

Other clubs have been better including our neighbours but I think they’ve been a bit more hit and miss since they got promoted which just goes to show it’s harder to recruit smarter the higher you go?

As for us I’d be fascinated to see how we would approach recruiting in the premier league under DC if indeed it ever happens?

As for now I think the business we’ve done in the last 3 seasons has been a little more thoughtful than it was in the previous three and it’s probably down to having a smaller budget?

it’ll be interesting to see where we are at Christmas but if I’m being honest I see a lot of promotion through the Academy over the next 2/3 seasons rather than a massive influx of signings from outside the club?

• Like 1
On 16/09/2020 at 20:37, The Night-Owl said:

Probably not, as we need at a couple more players and can make around 3 more loan signings if possible. Would be surprised and delighted if we got him, has he would suit our game but wouldn't be disappointed if we looked for a better deal elsewhere. 

30B60390-AE4C-430A-963D-D04D25ECE283.thumb.png.52f1923f209b6116babe0f9acd621442.png

Guest BelgiqueOwl

Rather have my grandad up front than zahore and he died 10 years ago 

7 minutes ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

Heard from me mate that garner and another got a medical on sunday. Don't know other one.

They’re telling you fibs...