Kenneth Zohore

He’s a bit like Sodje in that he is almost unplayable when he gets going, quick and has a rocket of a shot. 

According to warnock he needs daily man management to get that from him. But monk did manage it with Chris Wood. 

For such a big bloke he doesn’t really get on the end of headers though. Seemed to get injured a bit.

I guess it would be a loan if he came here?

Edited by Bluesteel

3 minutes ago, modboy said:

so the only link is Att liking him on Instagram?

Might go and follow Kylie on Instagram if its that easy

That logic would work if you've already had Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He’s a bit like Sodje in that he is almost unplayable when he gets going, quick and has a rocket of a shot. 

According to warnock he needs daily man management to get that from him. But monk did manage it with Chris Wood. 

For such a big bloke he doesn’t really get on the end of headers though. Seemed to get injured a bit.

I guess it would be a loan if he came here?

Sodje was awesome when he was on it. Loved watching him. Shame it didnt last long

• Like 3

Just now, Bluesteel said:

That first game of the season vs Burnley summed him up. Scored twice then tore something and we didn’t see him the same again!

Yep remember it well. Defenders just bouncing off him. Got to be one of the strongest strikers we have had

33 minutes ago, 83owl said:

It’s not that nobody would sign for a club with -12 but it’s hardly a positive is it? It shows that a club isnt in order financially therefore not an ideal employer if you are looking to get thousands of £££ from them every week for the next 2-3 years.

Though since we're very light on strikers, someone who's main priority is not financial, but getting games and playing regularly and in the shop window is a plus for us. I'm surprised we Havnt landed someone on loan yet. 

I do believe though, the promoted clubs are where we need to be looking, as they will have surplus players who know this division and been successful in it they need to get rid of. Plus with the promised Premier riches available you'd think they would be more likely to not try demanding over the odds for a player they don't need. 

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'm sure we'd have known about Kenneth anyway. I'm surprised if we haven't considered every striker in the professional game at this point. 

Apparently we have looked at 200 already. 

• Haha 1