37 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Is that why we were subjected to a running commentary on every move Windass made, for about two weeks until he signed😏

He was always signing for Wednesday !  It was the Rangers side of things that was the problem ! UTO 

One thing the club look like they are doing this window is keeping quiet? Apart from windass the others came more or less out of the blue? Windass bit different because of the Wigan debacle think most journalists knew a good 2-3 weeks b4 that he was signing? I still think apart from zohore they’ll be a cup more loans ? 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

As Steve Harley would day to Mr C, “Come up and see me, make me smile”.

Not sure thats what he had in mind? WTF:

This one may run for at least another week or two? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if our striker signing didn’t happen until the two week domestic window?

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

This one may run for at least another week or two? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if our striker signing didn’t happen until the two week domestic window?

You ITK Garry ?

lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Is that why we were subjected to a running commentary on every move Windass made, for about two weeks until he signed😏

T’old Kev always guesses... then tells us when we all know anyway. He’s a chancer day behind a computer playing the guessing game. But yeah he’s proper ITK innit.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Jim said:

Getting bored of it we need another rumour this one is boring and stale now.

56 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

T’old Kev always guesses... then tells us when we all know anyway. He’s a chancer day behind a computer playing the guessing game. But yeah he’s proper ITK innit.

Certainly don’t do the computer thing lol but I’m quite handy with the iPhone, especially with a can in mi hand !  UTO 

Edited by kevtheowl
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Didn’t want this fella before the season got underway. Definitely don’t want him now. Warnock labelled him ‘lazy’. Doesn’t fit in with what GM is trying to build.

Odd then that Warnock has been chasing him for Boro 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Howards back said:

If Middlesbrough’s results don’t improve Warnock won’t be there much longer. 

Fingers crossed 🤞- would love for us to win first 5 games and them lose all theirs and us be 3 points in front of them after 5 games - now wouldn't that be hilarious - imagine steve gibson's face 🤣

Oooh ..and then the same week we win appeal and get some points back .... double hilarious 🤣

Then I woke up ...🙃

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Didn’t want this fella before the season got underway. Definitely don’t want him now. Warnock labelled him ‘lazy’. Doesn’t fit in with what GM is trying to build.

Out of interested when did Warnock say he was lazy? In the last few days?

2 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

December 2016.

okay that’s interesting, as has been said Warnock is meant to be trying to get him to Boro so can’t be too bad.  Some players are lazy but come alive in the final third, or lazy in training and then great on match days 

The team spirit and graft is something that's being talked about in every interview and visible on the pitch.

I trust Monk and Co to not bring in people who may upset that so if he does come i'm sure his attitude will be right.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

okay that’s interesting, as has been said Warnock is meant to be trying to get him to Boro so can’t be too bad.  Some players are lazy but come alive in the final third, or lazy in training and then great on match days 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-manager-neil-warnock-12338343

Article about him hitting form for Cardiff and Warthog saying he has been lazy previously.

Edited by Prince
  • Thanks 1