Kenneth Zohore

Zohore is going to be awesome for the Owls, the missing piece. He’s big and mobile and can lead the front line capably. An experienced Championship striker of proven quality. Good with his back to goal, and capable of holding the ball up in addition to having good finishing skills.

Looking forward to him joining us.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Zohore is going to be awesome for the Owls, the missing piece. He’s big and mobile and can lead the front line capably. An experienced Championship striker of proven quality. Good with his back to goal, and capable of holding the ball up in addition to having good finishing skills.

He will be mate !   UTO 

• Like 1

So was he in Sheffield for talks on Monday, or not? You would think that one of the journos who claimed he was coming for talks on Monday, would actually have followed up the story. They may not know how any talks progressed, but they could at least confirm whether those talks happened

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

So was he in Sheffield for talks on Monday, or not? You would think that one of the journos who claimed he was coming for talks on Monday, would actually have followed up the story. They may not know how any talks progressed, but they could at least confirm whether those talks happened

We obviously don’t broadcast anything till it’s done, by the way that’s how it should be !  UTO 

5 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

We obviously don’t broadcast anything till it’s done, by the way that’s how it should be !  UTO 

But he's met the lads, right? That's a given UTO

25 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Thall do fer me ar kid --- your depth er knowledge is second only tert girth of mi waist

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

you get the impression the local journos are being told to keep their mouth shut until the deals are over the line. once they are near completion they are being fed the exclusive

at this stage i'd probably say no news is good news. pretty sure if it had all gone belly up then the journos would be all over it

10 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Is that why we were subjected to a running commentary on every move Windass made, for about two weeks until he signed😏

Boro chairman missing out on another player to Wednesday. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think after pushing the EFL to punish us for financial shennanigans, the Boro chairman would go absolutely bonkers with Mr C if Zohore chose Wednesday over Boro, especially if we were able to pay Zohore the wages he wants, and Boro can’t.

I suspect Mr C would see the signing of Zohore as payback time and would have a laugh at the Boro chairman’s expense. Surely got to be worth the investment on his wages from that perspective alone?

As Steve Harley would day to Mr C, “Come up and see me, make me smile”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One thing the club look like they are doing this window is keeping quiet? Apart from windass the others came more or less out of the blue? Windass bit different because of the Wigan debacle think most journalists knew a good 2-3 weeks b4 that he was signing? I still think apart from zohore they’ll be a cup more loans ? 

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Is that why we were subjected to a running commentary on every move Windass made, for about two weeks until he signed😏

T’old Kev always guesses... then tells us when we all know anyway. He’s a chancer day behind a computer playing the guessing game. But yeah he’s proper ITK innit.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

T’old Kev always guesses... then tells us when we all know anyway. He’s a chancer day behind a computer playing the guessing game. But yeah he’s proper ITK innit.

Certainly don’t do the computer thing lol but I’m quite handy with the iPhone, especially with a can in mi hand !  UTO 

Edited by kevtheowl
  • Haha 1