Saw a bit of him whilst he was at Cardiff as live down here.

Not prolific by any means but has all the attributes we need atm.

Got  a feeling he would slot in quite nicely at S6 alongside Kachunga, Rhodes & Windass

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Saw a bit of him whilst he was at Cardiff as live down here.

Not prolific by any means but has all the attributes we need atm.

Got  a feeling he would slot in quite nicely at S6 alongside Kachunga, Rhodes & Windass

yes that’s my feeling as well. He seems to be that powerful player up top we need, someone to do the dirty work for the likes of Windass and Kachunga. 

• Like 1

As much as I admired the job Nuhiu did for us, this guy is probably an upgrade, and that’s the way we’ll improve, by bringing in players who are better than those we’ve lost

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Has he decided if he wants to leave a Premier League club for a poo championship club with -12 points yet? 

Sh.1t Championship club?

Why do you bother?   

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Has he decided if he wants to leave a Premier League club for a poo championship club with -12 points yet? 

Think footballers generally will take financial gain over everything else. Money is the biggest motivating factor sadly.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Yaya Sanogo’s move to Boro fallen through. Could reignite their interest in Zohore.

yes that could be the case. Wish we had got the deal sorted by now. 

41 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Think footballers generally will take financial gain over everything else. Money is the biggest motivating factor sadly.

The way Monk has been talking its pretty obvious that players are put off signing for the club due to the points deduction. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade

We'e worried about players not liking the minus12 points in Championship. Footballers are a strange breed, and often they wantbregular football anywhere to sitting on the bench, or even only training, with little hope of getting a game.. A decent footballer may look and think 'I'm getting little football here because of the standard. If I go to a struggling club, I could be guaranteed a game regularly, and, who knows, maybe make a name for myself.'

Stranger things happen in football. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

He's in KFC on Penistone Road by all accounts

He's only signing if he's in the Crosspool Tavern. It's tradition.lol

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The way Monk has been talking its pretty obvious that players are put off signing for the club due to the points deduction. 

Still you offer more money and longer contract there will be many takers. When you are offering the same as other clubs or less then yea the -12 has an impact.

Its still  just a  short term  job to many players these days. 

• Like 1