Kenneth Zohore

8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Would pi55 all over the claim that nobody with other options would take on the -12 challenge 

It’s not that nobody would sign for a club with -12 but it’s hardly a positive is it? It shows that a club isnt in order financially therefore not an ideal employer if you are looking to get thousands of £££ from them every week for the next 2-3 years.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 83owl said:

It’s not that nobody would sign for a club with -12 but it’s hardly a positive is it? It shows that a club isnt in order financially therefore not an ideal employer if you are looking to get thousands of £££ from them every week for the next 2-3 years.

You are aware that we received the -12 for spending too much?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Never thought of him as being particularly quick, though it probably takes him a while to get into his stride, but yes, fair comment

He’s a very strong runner.

Just watched his goals for Cardiff and it’s surprising how many goals are where he runs in behind a defence, especially for a 6ft 3 player. Doesn’t seem to score a lot of headers. 

He’s very well rounded.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, deano said:

Just watched all his goals for Cardiff, only 1 header amongst them. I realise you can only learn so much from these clips but he doesn't look like a target man from what I've just watched, some good goals though. 

I just did the same. Very surprising. 

Warnock player him as a lone striker in a 433 for a couple of seasons. So he must be able to do the graft up top. Plus he’s not exactly a 20 goal a season striker so there must have been a reason WBA paid £8m. 

But a vast majority of his goals are running in behind or parts of a counter attack. 

Either way I’d delighted with Zohore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

What's the frequency Kenneth scores goals?

24 in 96 for Cardiff. 23 in 77 for them in the Champ and 1 in 19 in the Prem. 

3 in 15 for West Brom. 

Overall Championship record is 26 in 92 games. 1 in 4 guy if you can get him going but he's not played more than 36 league games in a season yet in England.

• Haha 5