Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

You’re the one saying he hasn’t been successful in business. Can you give me any evidence  to back this up ?

 

That's not what A12Owl was said/asked.  It says it all right there, you even quoted him. 

 

 1 hour ago, A12owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

 

A12Owl asked what businesses Mr Chansiri had been in charge of, it was a question.   No-one has yet answered him, maybe you can?

 

A12Owl then claimed Chansiri has not been successful running his football club.  That's an opinion I share.  Maybe you differ to his opinion and can share why you disagree.

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manwë said:

 

 1 hour ago, A12owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for this. I thought he'd originally put "Hes not been successful at ruining this club" - and I was going to argue with him

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Grez Bez said:

I'm sure every fan of every club feels this way.

 

Stop being a drama queen and enjoy the ride 👍

 

I agree with this.
Fans of every club think they club is badly run and disorganised and if only they did things is a different way they would have unlimited success.

Same as every clubs fans think they get bad refs who only give bad decisions against your own side.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

No need to resort to insults, just answer the question? or maybe you can’t.

 

 

Kraisorn Chansiri founded the TUG in 1977 with his brother, now self made worth of 575 million according to Forbes.

 

His eldest son Thiraphong runs the company now.

 

Tell me what Dephon does? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The PR Dept are working really hard in this thread :rolleyes:

 

Or maybe some fans can see the bigger picture?

 

OK, we all know mistakes have been made, even DC himself said at one of the steering group meetings that he was always learning.  We're now assembling a younger, hungrier and focussed squad with resale values, that shows some lessons have been learnt and there appears to be a longer term plan in place.

 

That's all it is Grandad, no need to be a smart ar.5e all the time, there are people with a differing point of view, accept it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

 

I agree with this.
Fans of every club think they club is badly run and disorganised and if only they did things is a different way they would have unlimited success.

Same as every clubs fans think they get bad refs who only give bad decisions against your own side.

 

Nobody thinks you would get unlimited success, that's a brainless suggestion.

 

What you can do though is increase your chances of success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Kraisorn Chansiri founded the TUG in 1977 with his brother, now self made worth of 575 million according to Forbes.

 

His eldest son Thiraphong runs the company now.

 

Tell me what Dephon does? 

 

No idea what Dephon does, his brother Dejphon is steering Sheffield Wednesday to the EPL though!

 

lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

That's all it is Grandad, no need to be a smart ar.5e all the time, there are people with a differing point of view, accept it.

 

Given more than you know over the years to protect your right to an opinion on this site and elsewhere

 

That doesn't mean I won't ridicule you for it! lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, oldishowl said:

DC hasn’t learned really 
 

While lack of ability to spend has forced some change he still has put no credible organisational structure in at the club and still wants to be invloved in the details.

 

Basically no idea how to run a club or a business, far too gullible.

 

He's basically a rich bloke who's family is loaded.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

 

No idea what Dephon does, his brother Dejphon is steering Sheffield Wednesday to the EPL though!

 

lol

That's all it is Grandad, no need to be a smart ar.5e all the time, there are people with a differing point of view, accept it.lol

Edited by Frazzlebeak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him. 
Wonder where his money has come from if he hasn’t been successful. 

Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him.

 

Why employ people then? You employ people to make decisions, otherwise dont bother. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Kraisorn Chansiri founded the TUG in 1977 with his brother, now self made worth of 575 million according to Forbes.

 

His eldest son Thiraphong runs the company now.

 

Tell me what Dephon does? 

Delphon spends their money in Sheffield! 

Be grateful!

Edited by DSandersonOWL
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Manwë said:

 

That's not what A12Owl was said/asked.  It says it all right there, you even quoted him. 

 

 1 hour ago, A12owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

 

A12Owl asked what businesses Mr Chansiri had been in charge of, it was a question.   No-one has yet answered him, maybe you can?

 

A12Owl then claimed Chansiri has not been successful running his football club.  That's an opinion I share.  Maybe you differ to his opinion and can share why you disagree.

 

 

 

If you were to check a little further back then you will see I was having a conversation with Oldishowl, and I asked if DC wasn’t successful then where did the money come from.

A12Owl jumped in with a quote 

“ Not that statement again. No evidence he has run a successful business never mind a football club”
 

I have merely asked for him to back that up.

 

If you would have Copied and pasted  the whole post of which you took a clip, you would see I posted

 “ I believe I have read he is in Construction” or words to that effect”.

Which is an answer to his and your question.

 

He hasn’t been successful (as yet ) at running our club. But neither are majority of chairman. He invested heavily on getting promoted, a gamble that failed. We now are in a rebuilding process and hopefully lessons have been learned. What I don’t agree is the level of ridicule and abuse he gets from sections of our fan base, Along with a lack of respect for what he has tried to achieve. Something which is totally counter productive and unnecessary.

 

Thanks, for your input, maybe someone like yourself or A12Owl  can answer why the chairman hasn’t been successful in business? Just out of interest 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Kraisorn Chansiri founded the TUG in 1977 with his brother, now self made worth of 575 million according to Forbes.

 

His eldest son Thiraphong runs the company now.

 

Tell me what Dephon does? 

How is this evidence that DC got the money from “his  Dad”. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him.

 

Why employ people then? You employ people to make decisions, otherwise dont bother. 

You really need to read that back 🤔

Heads of department run their departments. Executive decisions are taken in the boardroom by Chairman, Chairwomen, CEO’s, Finance. 

Do you think Alan Sugar allows Benny, Head of Bog cleaning dept ( No disrespect to Benny the bog cleaner) to make a multi million pound decisions that could affect the whole business.

 

Edited by Willow Owl
Wording
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Thanks, for your input, maybe someone like yourself or A12Owl  can answer why the chairman hasn’t been successful in business? Just out of interest 

 

Ok, let's play a game.

 

I will list the companies that I know of, owned by Chanisiri.  You can then shatter me by listing all the others that I'm just not aware of and their successes

 

1 - Elev8 (No of employees = unknown, turnover = £unknown)

2 - D-Taxis (No of employees = 0, turnover = £0)

3 - Sheffield 3 Ltd (No of employees = 0, turnover £3m, Profit = £3m)

4 - Sheffield Wednesday (No of employees = 100-200, turnover £25m+, Losses = £heavy)

 

I've heard tale of an architectural company in Asia, but I don't know much about it or its turnover, number of employees.  

 

Now you fill in the gaps.  It's going to be really easy for you to do.   Just list them.  That's all A12owl was asking.  No need to get on the defensive, just list them.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...