2 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

No idea what Dephon does, his brother Dejphon is steering Sheffield Wednesday to the EPL though!

lol

That's all it is Grandad, no need to be a smart ar.5e all the time, there are people with a differing point of view, accept it.lol

Edited by Frazzlebeak
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him. 
Wonder where his money has come from if he hasn’t been successful. 

Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him.

Why employ people then? You employ people to make decisions, otherwise dont bother. 

57 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Kraisorn Chansiri founded the TUG in 1977 with his brother, now self made worth of 575 million according to Forbes.

His eldest son Thiraphong runs the company now.

Tell me what Dephon does? 

Delphon spends their money in Sheffield! 

Be grateful!

Edited by DSandersonOWL
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Manwë said:

That's not what A12Owl was said/asked.  It says it all right there, you even quoted him. 

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

A12Owl asked what businesses Mr Chansiri had been in charge of, it was a question.   No-one has yet answered him, maybe you can?

A12Owl then claimed Chansiri has not been successful running his football club.  That's an opinion I share.  Maybe you differ to his opinion and can share why you disagree.

If you were to check a little further back then you will see I was having a conversation with Oldishowl, and I asked if DC wasn’t successful then where did the money come from.

A12Owl jumped in with a quote 

“ Not that statement again. No evidence he has run a successful business never mind a football club”

I have merely asked for him to back that up.

If you would have Copied and pasted  the whole post of which you took a clip, you would see I posted

“ I believe I have read he is in Construction” or words to that effect”.

Which is an answer to his and your question.

He hasn’t been successful (as yet ) at running our club. But neither are majority of chairman. He invested heavily on getting promoted, a gamble that failed. We now are in a rebuilding process and hopefully lessons have been learned. What I don’t agree is the level of ridicule and abuse he gets from sections of our fan base, Along with a lack of respect for what he has tried to achieve. Something which is totally counter productive and unnecessary.

Thanks, for your input, maybe someone like yourself or A12Owl  can answer why the chairman hasn’t been successful in business? Just out of interest 

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Kraisorn Chansiri founded the TUG in 1977 with his brother, now self made worth of 575 million according to Forbes.

His eldest son Thiraphong runs the company now.

Tell me what Dephon does? 

How is this evidence that DC got the money from “his  Dad”. 

Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him.

Why employ people then? You employ people to make decisions, otherwise dont bother. 

You really need to read that back 🤔

Heads of department run their departments. Executive decisions are taken in the boardroom by Chairman, Chairwomen, CEO’s, Finance. 

Do you think Alan Sugar allows Benny, Head of Bog cleaning dept ( No disrespect to Benny the bog cleaner) to make a multi million pound decisions that could affect the whole business.

Edited by Willow Owl
Wording
19 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Thanks, for your input, maybe someone like yourself or A12Owl  can answer why the chairman hasn’t been successful in business? Just out of interest 

Ok, let's play a game.

I will list the companies that I know of, owned by Chanisiri.  You can then shatter me by listing all the others that I'm just not aware of and their successes

1 - Elev8 (No of employees = unknown, turnover = £unknown)

2 - D-Taxis (No of employees = 0, turnover = £0)

3 - Sheffield 3 Ltd (No of employees = 0, turnover £3m, Profit = £3m)

4 - Sheffield Wednesday (No of employees = 100-200, turnover £25m+, Losses = £heavy)

I've heard tale of an architectural company in Asia, but I don't know much about it or its turnover, number of employees.  

Now you fill in the gaps.  It's going to be really easy for you to do.   Just list them.  That's all A12owl was asking.  No need to get on the defensive, just list them.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

The window opened 27th July and we have signed five players. It shuts 5th October just under another month.

How many do you think we should have signed ??. Monk has already stated they identified targets early, but deals are hard to do in this climate and players are keeping their options open as another month to go. 

The vast majority seem to do it late so it appears we are indeed "normal"

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

You really need to read that back 🤔

Heads of department run their departments. Executive decisions are taken in the boardroom by Chairman, Chairwomen, CEO’s, Finance. 

Do you think Alan Sugar allows Benny, Head of Bog cleaning dept ( No disrespect to Benny the bog cleaner) to make a multi million pound decisions that could affect the whole business.

I dont need to read it back at all.

If their is a head of dept paid handsomely to run it, why does DC need to sign off every decision? 

Tbf, it's less the summer signings and more the fact we are minus f00king 12 which makes me question the running of the club atm. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Ok, let's play a game.

I will list the companies that I know of, owned by Chanisiri.  You can then shatter me by listing all the others that I'm just not aware of and their successes

1 - Elev8 (No of employees = unknown, turnover = £unknown)

2 - D-Taxis (No of employees = 0, turnover = £0)

3 - Sheffield 3 Ltd (No of employees = 0, turnover £3m, Profit = £3m)

4 - Sheffield Wednesday (No of employees = 100-200, turnover £25m+, Losses = £heavy)

I've heard tale of an architectural company in Asia, but I don't know much about it or its turnover, number of employees.  

Now you fill in the gaps.  It's going to be really easy for you to do.   Just list them.  That's all A12owl was asking.  No need to get on the defensive, just list them.  

Not into playing games, especially ones designed to deflect.

Could you copy the whole post ( not just a clip) so it gives context to others as to what has gone before. 

The above is not evidence to prove that DC is unsuccessful in business interests outside SWFC. I have answered your question, can you answer mine without a question.

I wasn’t getting defensive at all,  I was just putting over what actually happened. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Not into playing games, especially ones designed to deflect.

Could you copy the whole post ( not just a clip) so it gives context to others as to what has gone before. 

The above is not evidence to prove that DC is unsuccessful in business interests outside SWFC. I have answered your question, can you answer mine without a question.

I wasn’t getting defensive at all,  I was just putting over what actually happened. 

you havent answered anything at all

• Like 1

OK, tell me where he got it from, I'm all ears

I’ve no idea and have never said I do. I just ask that people who make derogatory remarks can back up what they say. If true then fair enough

3 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

OK, we all know mistakes have been made...

We're not talking about buying curtains that don't match the carpet here though are we? That would be a 'mistake'. Instead we have squandered sums of money this club has never seen before to go backwards in just three years, leaving us with a mediocre squad, limited resources to sell, a stadium we no longer own (I don't expect Chansiri to fleece us on that in future, but it cannot be ruled out), the cheapening of the club's name by accusations of cheating and chicanery, reduced ability to bring in badly needed squad reinforcements and a points penalty that jeopardises our status in this division.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I dont need to read it back at all.

If their is a head of dept paid handsomely to run it, why does DC need to sign off every decision? 

Heads of department run their departments, They will make day to day decisions. DC however will have the final say on all major decisions around finance, budgets, investment, purchases, ground refurb, etc.

I apologise if what I said wasn’t clear enough.

3 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

Why can't we stop creating posts that constantly say the same things.

Cos Neil wouldn't have a forum. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

You’re the one saying he hasn’t been successful in business. Can you give me any evidence  to back this up ?

The money is coming from Chansiri, unless you can prove otherwise.

Did I read somewhere that he was in construction?

Do you have proof? 

He couldn't construct anything with a Lego set let alone bricks. 

Please show me his company details. 

• Haha 1