Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

What is, the fact you want to suck Bert Baldwin's Hampton?

Each to their own I guess.

Can you actually read and understand a conversation? How anyone can think DC is doing a good job is clearly batshit crazy.

Just now, billyblack said:

Can you actually read and understand a conversation? How anyone can think DC is doing a good job is clearly batshit crazy.

So you hate him and you're saying he's got mental issues now?

1 hour ago, thewookieisdown said:

One of the most significant developments in recent SW history came in 2015 shortly after the takeover when the TUF branding, previously all over the place, disappeared. That told a very important story.

Explain to the noob please, the significance of this.

3 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

So you hate him and you're saying he's got mental issues now?

Jesus wept.  Do yourself a favour and count to five and twenty and go for a walk around the park or something.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Manwë said:

Jesus wept.  Do yourself a favour and count to five and twenty and go for a walk around the park or something.

Woah, alright....sheesh! calm down, I think it's you that needs the stroll in the fresh air son.

9 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

I can see you need to chill out mate, the weird hatred you're showing will kill you.

Listen. Are you sitting comfortably, ears open????

I dont hate DC, i just dont think hes doing a good job, simple. I think the club consistently underperforms due to bad leadership.  Would i prefer it if he left? Yes.

Now. Put me on ignore. Im going to do the same with you. I cant converse with you. 

14 hours ago, A12owl said:

We've never been organised in the signing players or selling players department.. 

Why can't we ever get things done early like other clubs. I know there are issues this season (understatement) 

We always seem to have issues to solve before we can sign anybody. Is that due to the disorganisation at the top? 

A Director of Football should be able to deal with transfers and get things sorted. 

We won't get one and we will continue faffing on as usual . 

Why do we have to have problem after problem after problem every year . 

Please make it stop and give us a normal club that does normal things even if we don't win the Champions league it doesn't matter as long as we have some ordinaryness in our footballing lives. 

Why can't we stop creating posts that constantly say the same things.

• Like 1

Tbf, we have made quite a few new signings.

I suppose landing a goalscorer was always going to be the hardest one.

Think a few too many on here think recruitment is like Football Manager.

Most clubs will be finalising their squads, deciding who to bring in, retain and release.

If you believe Doom Howson, we are very much working on two or so deals. 

We are a basketcase of a club, but our recruitment has improved a bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Listen. Are you sitting comfortably, ears open????

I dont hate DC, i just dont think hes doing a good job, simple. I think the club consistently underperforms due to bad leadership.  Would i prefer it if he left? Yes.

Now. Put me on ignore. Im going to do the same with you. I cant converse with you. 

Put me on ignore??!?  How old are you?

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

You’re the one saying he hasn’t been successful in business. Can you give me any evidence  to back this up ?

The money is coming from Chansiri, unless you can prove otherwise.

Did I read somewhere that he was in construction?

7 minutes ago, billyblack said:

surely its class registration time now?

No need to resort to insults, just answer the question? or maybe you can’t.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Explain to the noob please, the significance of this.

I may be misreading. But at the time it seemed that Chansiri was leading this as a personal project with the support of the TUF empire. 

But then TUF dropped away and everything was about Chansiri. 

There was some speculation at the time that this reflected tensions within TUF, because what had been a family business was now a listed company, and the Chansiris were minority if big shareholders.

Whatever the reality. It became clear that we didn't have the finance and the management expertise (however relevant) of a big enterprise behind us. It was a personal project. 

• Thanks 1