2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

I said “ a credible organisation structure “ 

I see no evidence of that being in place. There is no CEO named anywhere and no Director of Football in place. 
Our dealings in areas of the expertise for both these roles continues to be disastrous illustrating to me that we have no proper alternative structure in place.

I have firm knowledge from people who work in the club that nothing happens without Chansiri being involved in great detail which basically means very little happens.

I have seen no evidence that our owner has any business acumen and despite knowing his family run a successful business I have seen nothing that says our owner is a successful businessman.

Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him. 
Wonder where his money has come from if he hasn’t been successful. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Not that old statement again. Nobody has yet to identify what business he has ever run. Let alone successfully. 

So what’s he running the club with, Monopoly money. Just another excuse to bash the club and the chairman !!!!

• Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

So what’s he running the club with, Monopoly money. Just another excuse to bash the club and the chairman !!!!

It's obviously not his personal wealth.

But the money has been there..no doubt about that.

5 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

He was successfully born in to a wealthy family.   It was the best business decision he ever made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, if you are a Wednesday fan, you ain't normal either....what a "long strange trip it's been", and just when you thought nothing could happen, that you ain't already seen....it happens.....Got to love Wednesday.  WAWAW, we're expecting the unexpected.  

7 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

Edited by A12owl
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It's a genuine question. What successful business has Mr Chansiri been in charge of.?

He's not been very successful of running his football club. 

I definitely agree with you on that point. Leaving aside what we think of him as owner and chairman, there's no evidence that he is a successful businessman prior to this, and lots of reasons to think he wasn't.

One of the most significant developments in recent SW history came in 2015 shortly after the takeover when the TUF branding, previously all over the place, disappeared. That told a very important story.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Grez Bez said:

Stop being a drama queen and enjoy the ride 👍

Our old lass keeps saying this, problem is she's 35 stone has has an undercarriage like a clowns pocket and has just discovered the cowgirl position, it's hellish I tell thee.

Edited by Hodgyowl
  • Haha 4
14 hours ago, A12owl said:

We've never been organised in the signing players or selling players department.. 

Why can't we ever get things done early like other clubs. I know there are issues this season (understatement) 

We always seem to have issues to solve before we can sign anybody. Is that due to the disorganisation at the top? 

A Director of Football should be able to deal with transfers and get things sorted. 

We won't get one and we will continue faffing on as usual . 

Why do we have to have problem after problem after problem every year . 

Please make it stop and give us a normal club that does normal things even if we don't win the Champions league it doesn't matter as long as we have some ordinaryness in our footballing lives. 

I dont like "ordinary", rather be different, otherwise we'd be Reading, who wants that?

11 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

You never mentioned CEO or a director of football. You said we had nothing in place and DC didn’t know how to run a business. The club obviously has a structure in place even though DC might have the final say. He also must know how to run a company or how did he become a successful businessman.

What a load of twaddle.

3 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

I dont like "ordinary", rather be different, otherwise we'd be Reading, who wants that?

Different. As in incompetent and rubbish. Sounds great.

8 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Chansiri has said on several occasions the club has heads of departments in place, but the final decisions remain with him. 
Wonder where his money has come from if he hasn’t been successful. 

His dad

• Like 2

The hatred for DC on here is worrying, if our chairman was Bert Baldwin the potted meat magnate and not DC, and hed done things exactly the same, the simpletons on here would be sucking his hampton!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

The hatred for DC on here is worrying, if our chairman was Bert Baldwin the potted meat magnate and not DC, and hed done things exactly the same, the simpletons on here would be sucking his hampton!

Thats because hes not very good at being a chairman