4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

We've never been organised in the signing players or selling players department.. 

Why can't we ever get things done early like other clubs. I know there are issues this season (understatement) 

We always seem to have issues to solve before we can sign anybody. Is that due to the disorganisation at the top? 

A Director of Football should be able to deal with transfers and get things sorted. 

We won't get one and we will continue faffing on as usual . 

Why do we have to have problem after problem after problem every year . 

Please make it stop and give us a normal club that does normal things even if we don't win the Champions league it doesn't matter as long as we have some ordinaryness in our footballing lives. 

I would change club's if I were you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Think -12 has something to do with it, along with cutting the wage budget!

Cant keep using that excuse tho. We have had our best preseason recruitment for awhile lol

Regards to the op yea would be good to be run proper I'm envious of leeds and their owner running a proper ship not so long ago they were the joke of the league .

F.uck being normal. Nowt wrong with being different! Just look at our clubs name, it’s different and unique. 
If you want “normal”, which is boring, f.uck off and support Norwich. 

UTO FTB WAWAW

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

F.uck being normal. Nowt wrong with being different! Just look at our clubs name, it’s different and unique. 
If you want “normal”, which is boring, f.uck off and support Norwich. 

UTO FTB WAWAW

Take your point...  but Norwich... **** me , they don’t know what normal looks like.

I drove into Norwich last week and there was a sign that said “ Norwich, so many banjos so few thumbs “

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The window opened 27th July and we have signed five players. It shuts 5th October just under another month.

How many do you think we should have signed ??. Monk has already stated they identified targets early, but deals are hard to do in this climate and players are keeping their options open as another month to go. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It’s the hope that gets to you year on year. 
We’re not on our own it just seems that way. 
Suppose that’s why folk support the mancs and big London clubs. 
We’ll be ok lol 

27 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

There's a song which has been sung by our opposites for years which goes.......

'Sheffield Wednesdays f#&ked it up again'

I think others have noticed.  

Maybe we should embrace it and start chanting that in a tongue in cheek sort of way.

24 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

The window opened 27th July and we have signed five players.

This ^^^ 

And to answer the OP, it’s because (to me) Chansiri is more use as an investor than a chairman. 

HOWEVER

It’s where we go from here. Look forward if you can. 

Probably because we don’t have a plan. We just sign whoever is left over every year. We should have known all last season that we needed strikers, so get your scouting done and find one that’s is going to suit our style of play and sign them early. 

A club should always have a list of managers and players that could walk straight into the club and replace whoever was to leave. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

I would change club's if I were you

I've supported wednesday for 65 years so will never change. It would just be good to be able to concentrate on the games instead of all the other stuff that seems to constantly be going off around the club. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

DC hasn’t learned really 

While lack of ability to spend has forced some change he still has put no credible organisational structure in at the club and still wants to be invloved in the details.

Basically no idea how to run a club or a business, far too gullible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

This ^^^ 

And to answer the OP, it’s because (to me) Chansiri is more use as an investor than a chairman. 

HOWEVER

It’s where we go from here. Look forward if you can. 

I agree about Chansiri but he doesn't have anybody to organise the football side. 

I am constantly looking forward. 

Looking forward to not have to read about some problem which recently has be caused by the chairman. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

DC hasn’t learned really 

While lack of ability to spend has forced some change he still has put no credible organisational structure in at the club and still wants to be invloved in the details.

Basically no idea how to run a club or a business, far too gullible.

How do you know things aren’t in place ?

• Like 3