Season Ticket Refunds Update

54 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

LIAR show me where or apologies 

You were absolutely full of it when refunds were announced, asking people why they'd even consider such a damaging thing, along with all the other cronies 😂 that's why you got called an Uberfan!!

But I'm far too busy, and much less arsed to look for all of the hundreds of posts so I'm really sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings 

Edited by Grandad

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You were absolutely full of it when refunds were announced, asking people why they'd even consider such a damaging thing, along with all the other cronies 😂 that's why you got called an Uberfan!!

But I'm far too busy, and much less arsed to look for all of the hundreds of posts so I'm really sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings 

YOU ARE A LIAR I would never blame anyone seeking a refund once again LIAR

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

YOU ARE A LIAR I would never blame anyone seeking a refund once again LIAR

The words you used were you'd never criticise anybody that needed the money

You need to start remembering what you've said 😂

39 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Your a LIAR  stop  back tracking

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

Because they are the broadcast rights holders.  They can stop other people broadcasting it!

Good to see there entering into the spirit of "we are all in this together "......I didn't realise that sky can ride roughshod over I follow and dictate to them who can and cant watch .

38 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Good to see there entering into the spirit of "we are all in this together "......I didn't realise that sky can ride roughshod over I follow and dictate to them who can and cant watch .

iFollow don't have any UK broadcasting rights.  Sky have let them have them FOC.

I don't see Tesco handing out bog roll!

Just not bothered...

4 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

Given that Ifollow is £10 a go and in our household we have two season tickets one adult, one concession I'd have thought minimum would be free to watch home and away?

Your season ticket doesn't include away games .... I think what they trying to do with working out how many games you physically are able to go to and how many home Ifollow games at £10 you use then give you back the difference is very fair as per their statement today!

So with multiple season tickets you should be able to use one for iFollow home games and full refund on other ... your quids in !

Edited by S25OWL