6 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Yes you’re right and if I could edit it I would, but I can’t, so my apologies for wasting everybody’s time.

I think a public flogging should suffice. Don’t worry I’m sure we will all socially distance while you are being lashed for the heinous crime you committed 😀😉

• Haha 1

As indicated our appealis to disciplinary panel.

Wednesday have repeatedly said in press statements the decision broke the rule of law. If this is accurate they could take it to high court. 

There is also a football arbitration court where the decision would be binding. Think Manchester City used this.

With latest development in Derby case you have to think Nixon is probably correct and EFL are being manipulated. 

The latest changes to disciplinary panel membership which we objected to go against allguidance on fairness and I am sure if reviewed by an independent organisation would find them unacceptable. 

I am certain at end of day EFL will be changed markedly. In my eyes the sooner the better.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Disciplinary proceedings are heard before an Independent Disciplinary Commission. It was an IDC that imposed our 12 point penalty and a different IDC cleared Derby. Decisions of an IDC can be appealed. Disciplinary appeals are heard before a League Arbitration Panel. Decisions of an LAP are final. Having opted for arbitration the parties cannot then go to litigation ( i.e take it through the courts) if the arbitration goes against them. There is no fixed timetable for disciplinary appeals.

I thought we could take this to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if the appeal goes against us?

31 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I thought we could take this to the Court of Arbitration for Sport if the appeal goes against us?

EFL rules section 9 on arbitration says:

103 Challenging the Award 

103.1  Subject to the provisions of Sections 67 and 68 of the Arbitration Act, the award shall be final and binding and there shall be no right of appeal or further arbitration and the parties exclude irrevocably any right to any other form of appeal, review or recourse in or by a court, judicial authority or other arbitral body, in so far as such waiver may validly be made.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

With all the appeals going on at the moment, when do they reach a binding final decision?

Can they go on for ever? There doesn’t seem to be an end in sight.

You should apply to The Star.