Sammy and Nando

All these players were said to be the problem ...

Brunt

Whelan

Antonio

Quinn

Kuqi

Fletcher

Forestierri

Hutchinson 

Meanwhile, worse players stay here and the above move(d) onto bigger & better things

#ProjectClearARHHT #YoungerAndBetterForCheaper #UriNation 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

SO WAS HIS LAST GAME  🤣

Sam Hutchinson's last game was on Friday 24th January 2020 and it resulted in a win for Sheffield Wednesday.

Since then Sheffield Wednesday have won 3 games.  

4 hours ago, GLOwl said:

Let's wait and see 1) how many games they play,  2) what positive impact, or otherwise they have on the team, and 3) how good watford turn out to be. I reckon the answers will be not many, not much and mid table.

Exactly, both will spend the season on the bench at best

31 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Sam Hutchinson's last game was on Friday 24th January 2020 and it resulted in a win for Sheffield Wednesday.

Since then Sheffield Wednesday have won 3 games.  

Ah yes. That one man team Sam Hutchinson.

He scored so many goals for us to win games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Ah yes. That one man team Sam Hutchinson.

He scored so many goals for us to win games.

Yep, goals, that's what he was in the side for!

I was just pointing out a fact when someone said it had been around 2 and a half years since he last played.

Not to worry, everything has gone swimmingly since the bad eggs were chucked out.

Sammy had his faults no doubt, but I’d still have him as the captain of this team, funny how Bruce never had a problem with the “problem players”

SH is a born leader and obviously ruffles a few feathers, streets ahead of anyone at the club in his time here.

steve Bruce..... old school.... no issues.

Garry Monk..... modern manager.....part of the new culture, where everyone else is to blame and a tad sensitive 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

Brunt

Whelan

Antonio

Quinn

Kuqi

Fletcher

Forestierri

Hutchinson 

Meanwhile, worse players stay here and the above move(d) onto bigger & better things

I don’t think many said Antonio was a problem. Can’t remember much talk about Fletcher either. 

people said Brunt was lazy, and they were wrong

17 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

funny how Bruce never had a problem with the “problem players”

1) You don't know that

2)  Steve Bruce said it would take FOUR transfer windows to sort out the squad so clearly there WERE problems

2) Steve Bruce legged it
4) Can't believe you've trotted out this outdated, mistaken, already proven incorrect line in 2020

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Eh, how do you know?

Btw Bruce was not a super hero...he finished the season off shybo, even with players he didn't have a problem with'

If 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats from the last 9 games is shybo, having played 3 teams that finished in the top 6, I presume you have an even lower opinion of how Monk guided us 8 points from the final 9 games of last season (an improvement of his previous 9 games) when we came back for the restart with a fresh impetus?  

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

Brunt

Whelan

Antonio

Quinn

Kuqi

Fletcher

Forestierri

Hutchinson 

Nobody ever said fletcher the problem

49 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

Sammy had his faults no doubt, but I’d still have him as the captain of this team, funny how Bruce never had a problem with the “problem players”

SH is a born leader and obviously ruffles a few feathers, streets ahead of anyone at the club in his time here.

steve Bruce..... old school.... no issues.

Garry Monk..... modern manager.....part of the new culture, where everyone else is to blame and a tad sensitive 

One of the worst posts in history, when you consider the subject is Sam Hutchinson, possibly the most open player we have ever had on mental health issues. Why would you put that last line in the context of Hutchinson ? I have never read such nonsense.