Sammy and Nando

Good luck to them all, but don't dwell.

Even if we wanted to keep them, I'm not sure we could afford to have offered them contracts anywhere near what they were on.  Things have changed for Wednesday, we are not the club offering £10k-£35k weekly contracts to anyone anymore.

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hutchinson was available for more matches in the last 2 seasons than the majority of the squad. The fact that Dross and Monk didn't pick him is a different matter. I wish him all the best because when he pulled the shirt on he always put his body on the line. 

Spot on bud....3 divisions above his replacement..Pelepussy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Both would instantly improve our team

I don't see how you can claim that about one of them in particular. In the last three seasons, Forestieri has averaged 11 starts and 3 goals. Given the salary he was on, the apparently persistent aftershocks of how that came about, and criticism from a senior colleague that he was not pulling his weight, it seems to me we are well rid of him, regardless of what talent he might have (or had).

• Like 9

Guest Mcguigan
2 hours ago, scilly owl said:

Nando will have said to Watford “ I’ve got a mate that’s looking for a club, he’s only 31, a bit injury prone due to the fact that he flys into tackles that maybe he shouldn’t, but when he’s fit he’s fit and he’ll give you everything “

slides on arse

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"Sammy" and "Nando"

lol

It's OK, we move on, "Gaz" and "Beatts" are bringing 'positive vibes' with loads of nice emoji's and that. WTF: