11 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We have known since January we need strikers, this summer there are hundreds of players out of contract and we are unable to find a few strikers to start the season with.

Lets roll forward to May and we end up being relegated by a few points - maybe at that point we will look back to the 4 games in September when we went into the without and proper strikers and did not get the goals or the points we could have done. 

We could be eating into that -12 deficit by the first international break or we could be 15+ points adrift taking no points from the first 4 games.

We are far enough behind everyone else without starting without a recognised striker too. Look I am past caring I have supported the club all my life and will support them no matter what but the current set up both off and on the pitch at the moment is a complete joke.

Yep we should just sign any old striker that's available and nobody else wants..................now that would be a complete joke.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

3 wins from 9 is not good enough for a super hero...soz.

SOZ :ph34r:, but I never said he was a super hero. You pointed out that 12 points from 9 games was 'shybo'. Just asking what you think about 8 points from 9 games or 17 points from 23 games.

10 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Nandos gone to Udinese

Who's owners also own Watford!

Loan whilst Udinese pay his wages?

Edited by jonnyowl
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Serie A, I bet he’s gutted

lol

Not as gutted as udinese will be in the near future when he shows them how off the pace he is and/or gets injured.

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

Even if we are relegated I don't care. As long as our precious little flowers are happy in their work

Most of the precious little flowers have left, just the Mardy two-hat with the mysterious shoulder injury left, unfortunately.

On 07/09/2020 at 19:08, mcmigo said:

One of the worst posts in history, when you consider the subject is Sam Hutchinson, possibly the most open player we have ever had on mental health issues. Why would you put that last line in the context of Hutchinson ? I have never read such nonsense.

Think you’ve got your wires crossed there, wasn’t talking about his head space, rather how he’s perceived, so guess that makes your post worse than mine.

now where’s that handbag image 

21 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Big time

The annoying thing, even as recent as January, I said I wanted Hutchinson to leave and people shot me down

20 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

The annoying thing, even as recent as January, I said I wanted Hutchinson to leave and people shot me down

For me he should have gone after hull play off final game

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

It’s unbelievable that two such wonderful players at this stage don’t look like playing for anyone in the first league game of the season this coming Saturday.

Truly shocked.

This aged well

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Grandad said:

This aged well

Let’s see.......

I can’t lose really.  My guess is he’ll do fuckall.  If he does well it will just prove how much he’s been tossingit off, but he won’t.

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, GLOwl said:

Not as gutted as udinese will be in the near future when he shows them how off the pace he is and/or gets injured.

And not as gutted as you by the looks

• Haha 1