FOR SALE - Jacob Murphy - £3M - APPLY WITHIN

2 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

I keep posting it but nobody seems to want to believe it.

We are operating under a soft embargo. We will have been instructed what our transfer fee level is and what we are allowed to pay in wages for any new signings, permanent or loan.

Look at who we've brought in and try disagree.

Fisayo Dele-Bashiru      Manchester City        Undisclosed

Chey Dunkley                Wigan Athletic           Free transfer

Elias Kachunga             Huddersfield Town     Free transfer

Josh Windass                Wigan Athletic           Undisclosed

Max weekly wage < £7.5k?

Max transfer fee < £0.5m

didn't we agree a fee of £1m for Leko only for WBA to move the goalposts once Birmingham came in for him

3 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

We are operating under a soft embargo. We will have been instructed what our transfer fee level is and what we are allowed to pay in wages for any new signings, permanent or loan.

Max weekly wage < £7.5k?

Max transfer fee < £0.5m

I suggested the same regarding the soft embargo, but that was before we signed anyone. Do you have a source regarding the embargo? At the moment I don't think we are under one as more than likely it would have been mentioned when we were deducted points. 

Is anyone aware if Birmingham were under an embargo when they got their deduction? 

Also I don't ythink the Murphy fee would be a problem. His wages would be though. 

This would be a very good deal if we could afford it. Good Price Good Age and Good Quality. Would make us better on the pitch and there is potential for profit in the long run.

'SHOULD' be a no brainer. However, it seems we have no money, we probably couldnt give him the wage he would want and with the state were in would he come here ??

Plus we need strikers.

Wont happen, but as others have said this is very frustrating as we have spent more money on worse players over the last few years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

For away ticket prices

Away ticket prices have to be equal the amount on the home end (Kop), as per EFL rules (damn them!).  As we all know, the Kop is the cheapest place in Hillsborough.  The North is more expensive, and the South more expensive than that.

15 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

For away ticket prices, and then someone reckoned if you add on £3 here and a fiver there, divide by the population of Botswana, do a dance, walk over hot coals and times by Greta Garbos bra size and add on a.........etc etc   it was pretty scientific stuff!

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

No they don't have to be equal at all, it's based on comparable facilities, you could argue that the Kop and the Lepp are both she.lte but we can charge away fans higher on the Lepp than we do home fans on the Kop.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/

34.3.8  No Club shall charge higher admission prices for visiting supporters for accommodation that is ranked as comparable with or inferior to that used by supporters of the Home Club in the same or next highest ranked accommodation

• Thanks 1

Bruce obviously doesn’t want him. The price isn’t that bad tbf but then add on another £1.5m wages over 3 years (which I presume would be the length of contract at that price) if not 4 years and £2m.

Is that £5m well spent when maybe we could get a couple of players, if we can actually scout properly, who would be good enough in the Champs?

52 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Max weekly wage < £7.5k?

Max transfer fee < £0.5m

You can post it as many times as you like, doesn't for a minute make it more believable.