Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Of course we all know about the deduction. 

It just hit it home to me when I looked at the table. Almost like I've been in denial and it will all be reyt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theboylangers said:

Of course we all know about the deduction. 

It just hit it home to me when I looked at the table. Almost like I've been in denial and it will all be reyt. 

You are in denial and it won’t ‘be reyt’..believe you me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theboylangers said:

Pointless enough for you to make 4 contributions to it.

:duntmatter:

Make it 5 then wi this one..you’ve started a thread that we are bottom of the league but you are a bit surprised 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Make it 5 then wi this one..you’ve started a thread that we are bottom of the league but you are a bit surprised 😬

I'm pointing out that when you see it written down and 'official', it makes you realise the mammoth task we have to get out of it. Appeal pending of course. 

Go for post number 6, you know you want to. lol☺️😉

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

I'm pointing out that when you see it written down and 'official', it makes you realise the mammoth task we have to get out of it. Appeal pending of course. 

Go for post number 6, you know you want to. lol☺️😉

 

 

Yep..number 6 is here..me and mot others didn’t have to see it in writing to realise we are doomed b4/a ball is kicked..and there won’t be no 7th I’m off to feather

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Therealrealist said:

Yep..number 6 is here..me and mot others didn’t have to see it in writing to realise we are doomed b4/a ball is kicked..and there won’t be no 7th I’m off to feather

Night mate. UTO. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...