Top 5 most hated (opposition) players

What's the story with stainrod, not much love for him. Looked on Wikipedia and he played for us the year before I started going. I remember the name but surprised how I remember it when he only played 15 games for us, not as though he played hundred of games and hung about for years. 

2 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

What's the story with stainrod, not much love for him. Looked on Wikipedia and he played for us the year before I started going. I remember the name but surprised how I remember it when he only played 15 games for us, not as though he played hundred of games and hung about for years. 

ex pig, who rolled around on the floor after a tackle on Terry Curran and getting him sent off, this caused the rioting at Oldham in 1980/1981

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JOCOWl said:

Cheating arrogant b'std, his play acting got Curran sent off and started a riot at Oldham, despite being a bell end he was actually a decent player but later signed for us and was garbage.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Cheating arrogant b'std, his play acting got Curran sent off and started a riot at Oldham, despite being a bell end he was actually a decent player but later signed for us and was garbage.

and as usual came back to haunt us with a hatrick for QPR

23 minutes ago, matt68owls said:

ex pig, who rolled around on the floor after a tackle on Terry Curran and getting him sent off, this caused the rioting at Oldham in 1980/1981

Cheers. Didn't know that. I assumed he had been a decent player for us only on the basis I always knew of his name even though he played for us before I started following. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

1. James McClean

2. James McClean

3. James McClean

4. James McClean

5. James McClean

and not just as an opposing player, but as a “human being” as well.