Can't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start one.

Draw about to start on Sky.

For some reason they are drawing rounds 2 and 3 at the same time. Seems a bit weird but probably to do with the quick succession of games. Don't see the need though considering fans can't attend.

5 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I hope we can get through a few more rounds. Think it would be a real advantage to our fitness over teams who go out early.

Good point that, no clubs have had a proper preseason so any extra games are bound to help.

• Like 2

Tough game but winnable.

although I am sure Rochdale are thinking the same.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What a crap draw. Rochdale away. 

Why? Fans can't go anyway so in terms of an away day it doesn't make a difference. It is a game we should be looking to win and when we have had a pre-season that has had 4 or 5 less warm up games than we would usually have this is a competitive game that should give us a good chance to progress.

Rather this tie than away to someone like Burnley or Derby. None of the big teams are in yet anyway.

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Can't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start one.

Draw about to start on Sky.

For some reason they are drawing rounds 2 and 3 at the same time. Seems a bit weird but probably to do with the quick succession of games. Don't see the need though considering fans can't attend.

It's so they can announce the tv games a few weeks in advance as 3rd round is only two and half weeks away. 

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

draw aint even on BBC website

Non interesting teams so far, Wait until Man United/Liverpool get drawn, will be the headline 

Edited by BowOwl