Garry Monk post match reaction - "We controlled the game"

I have an issue with the word control.

The word should have been "Dictate" given the standings of the two sides.    We should have absolutely dictacted that game from start to finish.    I wasn't sure which was the division 4 side, watching that.

People, well some - have said that Monk has been honest with his assessment of the game.   I think his assessment should have been apologetic for such an abject performance against a side of that stature.

I have an issue with Monk, I have an even bigger issue with those Monk apologists that exist right now.   Why are they giving him time when our performances under him are dire.   They are disjointed, boring and abject..

Why are people applauding this as some idea as a way forward for our once great football club? 

We are a laughing stock on the pitch right now and have been since a few months into Monks reign.

We'll probably be the club to give him his fabled "2 years in management at one club" - MORE FOOL US.

Edited by HarryPlopper

1 hour ago, HarryPlopper said:

I have an issue with the word control.

The word should have been "Dictate" given the standings of the two sides.    We should have absolutely dictacted that game from start to finish.    I wasn't sure which was the division 4 side, watching that.

People, well some - have said that Monk has been honest with his assessment of the game.   I think his assessment should have been apologetic for such an abject performance against a side of that stature.

I have an issue with Monk, I have an even bigger issue with those Monk apologists that exist right now.   Why are they giving him time when our performances under him are dire.   They are disjointed, boring and abject..

Why are people applauding this as some idea as a way forward for our once great football club? 

We are a laughing stock on the pitch right now and have been since a few months into Monks reign.

We'll probably be the club to give him his fabled "2 years in management at one club" - MORE FOOL US.

You've posted this same tripe on every post you make...here's a thought perhaps even the posters who don't like Monk would rather have him than read your predictable diatribe ad nauseam 

Edited by daveyboy66

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

What is the point of doing that? Unless the plan is to continue playing them out of position what is the benefit of giving them a run out in a position they are unfamiliar with?

The only point we looked like actually scoring was when we had something resembling a striker for Brown to play off in a position that suits him. 

I'd like to be positive but being blind to what we are producing wont serve any purpose.

I've explained. It's not hard to understand.

The end.

32 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

I've explained. It's not hard to understand.

The end.

In what way have you explained that playing players out of position was a good idea or beneficial to anyone?

Did you enjoy the game? Would you expect us to be able to get a few shots on target and score against a 4th division team?

Might as well close the thread, you've said it is the end and your opinion is of course the be all and end all.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

In what way have you explained that playing players out of position was a good idea or beneficial to anyone?

Did you enjoy the game? Would you expect us to be able to get a few shots on target and score against a 4th division team?

Might as well close the thread, you've said it is the end and your opinion is of course the be all and end all.

See previous posts.