Enough is Enough

2 hours ago, John Howard said:

After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years through thick and thin ....sadly more thin than thick!! Today's performance means that until Monk goes I shall go into hibernation  . Izzy looked a good player against Leicester so today we play him out of position and he looks average . The whole team looked average against  ....Walsall .it was like watching paint dry . If anyone can see anything positive about the future then delusional is the only word .

Penney played well .However he will be playing centre forward next game .

Rant over ,however  untilt he man with no clue goes sadly I will be watching paint dry .

Don't go away mad, just go away. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, edwinowl said:

Chaps. We are allowed to get peed off. 
no need to chuck it all in. 
10 games in and it will be all over for him anyway. 
At least stay the course. 

Not sure why you would post like that?cos if what you say comes true,it would mean our signings were poor & not working out.We would in all likelihood lose our manager & new coaching staff.Almost certain relegation following.....Who exactly in those circumstances do you think would carry on than? cos i think it would be Bullen again...

Edited by parajack
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not sure why you would post like that?cos if what you say comes true,it would mean our signings were poor & not working out.We would in all likelihood lose our manager & new coaching staff.Almost certain relegation following.....Who exactly in those circumstances do you think would carry on than? cos i think it would be Bullen again...

My criticism of the Siamese Cat has always been about managers, rather than gambling, money etc.

He clings on too long.

It cost us a third shot at promotion, and now it's likely to see us relegated.

I'm pretty sure that most fanbases up and down the land would be surprised to see a manager who'd achieved 4/23 keep his job.

Cue Tom Jones.

"it's not unusual to get sacked by anyone ..."

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

My criticism of the Siamese Cat has always been about managers, rather than gambling, money etc.

He clings on too long.

It cost us a third shot at promotion, and now it's likely to see us relegated.

I'm pretty sure that most fanbases up and down the land would be surprised to see a manager who'd achieved 4/23 keep his job.

Cue Tom Jones.

"it's not unusual to get sacked by anyone ..."

Sorry mate,that wasn't any funnier than your other quip....get a better joke writer!! Few comedians on here,judging by some of the posts..why constantly refer to the second half of last season? He didn't cost us anything,Fletchers injury,Covid,& the players on(and off) the pitch,were the ones putting in diabolical displays week in,week out.Judge the manager on this season, & leave last where it belongs...in the SWFC history books....Thats where the first half of the season will be too....

We lost 5-1 when we were in League one to the footballing giants of Exeter and Stevenage

Amongst many truly awful terrible performances over the last 20 years

But 0-0 and a penalty win in a glorified pre-season friendly is what makes you give up?

Pull the other one, you'll be following on as ever

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, John Howard said:

After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years through thick and thin ....sadly more thin than thick!! Today's performance means that until Monk goes I shall go into hibernation  . Izzy looked a good player against Leicester so today we play him out of position and he looks average . The whole team looked average against  ....Walsall .it was like watching paint dry . If anyone can see anything positive about the future then delusional is the only word .

Penney played well .However he will be playing centre forward next game .

Rant over ,however  untilt he man with no clue goes sadly I will be watching paint dry .

Agree 100% act now mr ch, sadly he wont

• Haha 1

It was truly, truly awful today.

It happens to all teams but given the absolutely abysmal results and performances since Xmas 2019, I can fully understand why some supporters are so exasperated.

To avoid being too depressed, I'm going to adopt the General Melchett approach..."If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through".

• Haha 1