Enough is Enough

44 minutes ago, John Howard said:

After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years through thick and thin ....sadly more thin than thick!! Today's performance means that until Monk goes I shall go into hibernation  . Izzy looked a good player against Leicester so today we play him out of position and he looks average . The whole team looked average against  ....Walsall .it was like watching paint dry . If anyone can see anything positive about the future then delusional is the only word .

Penney played well .However he will be playing centre forward next game .

Rant over ,however  untilt he man with no clue goes sadly I will be watching paint dry .

If you could refrain from posting on here during your hibernation as well that would be great 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

The cheek of Monk,coaching the squad to a win,when we on Owlstalk,have been licking our lips at the prospect of a heavy defeat...bang out of order,no wonder people dont like him...weekend is ruined now...SOB...

It's nothing at all to do with 'Owlstalk' and everything to do with Monk haters having a total breakdown that we won

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Cup is cup, lower league teams will play their hearts out to beat far better teams and defend fiercely. So it's difficult to score. It's always the same, yet people always expect beating these teams soundly.

Look at the other Championship teams today, are they equally fizzed this season? Derby winning just like we did, Swansea, Cardiff, Forest, Norwich, all lost to Championship or lower league teams...

It was the first game of the season, lots of new faces, some of the new missing, don't write us off on the basis of that.

We won even 😉

I honestly do not know how on earth that stops you supporting Wednesday....

Its the bloody Carabao cup..That we aren't going to win...in a situation where owt bar a win is gonna have the team on the ropes..and we won..Nah it wasn't pretty...It never is in this round of this cup..God alone knows why you would throw the toys outta the pram on this one...Even if we had gone out...it means bugger all

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

So many bed wetters on here it's embarrassing. 

We were once pretty good in the 90s, since then we've not been. 

Swansea lost to Newport today, Cardiff lost today. We won, we weren't very good. Everybody gets it. 

If we are going to wet our sheets every time we don't play very well we are quickly going to get a huge chuffing pissrash. 

When was the last time we played well?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jim said:

When was the last time we played well?

Dunno mate, you'd have thought people would be used to it now and just try to enjoy themselves. 

I've seen us been taken apart 4 times by Blackpool in the same sodding season. We won the game today, first of the season, in a cup many don't take serious and so many are chucking their toys out of the pram. 

We aren't very good, this season will be a struggle. Accept it and let's try and finish out of the relegation zone. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, John Howard said:

After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years through thick and thin ....sadly more thin than thick!! Today's performance means that until Monk goes I shall go into hibernation  . Izzy looked a good player against Leicester so today we play him out of position and he looks average . The whole team looked average against  ....Walsall .it was like watching paint dry . If anyone can see anything positive about the future then delusional is the only word .

Penney played well .However he will be playing centre forward next game .

Rant over ,however  untilt he man with no clue goes sadly I will be watching paint dry .

We've only had a few games, we not even finished pre-season yet!!! 

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Dunno mate, you'd have thought people would be used to it now and just try to enjoy themselves. 

I've seen us been taken apart 4 times by Blackpool in the same sodding season. We won the game today, first of the season, in a cup many don't take serious and so many are chucking their toys out of the pram. 

We aren't very good, this season will be a struggle. Accept it and let's try and finish out of the relegation zone. 

I know he’s short of options but Monk doesn’t help himself with his team selections. I mean picking Reach and Brown up front today. Jos got completely hammered for selecting no strikers at Millwall. There have been times during Monk’s reign where it’s just been like the Lukuhay era. He’d have been better off giving Hagan a run out than playing Reach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jim said:

I know he’s short of options but Monk doesn’t help himself with his team selections. I mean picking Reach and Brown up front today. Jos got completely hammered for selecting no strikers at Millwall. There have been times during Monk’s reign where it’s just been like the Lukuhay era. He’d have been better off giving Hagan a run out than playing Reach.

WE WON
So he was right and you were wrong

We're through to the next round!!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Jim said:

Yeah fair, good point - not saying we are beyond criticism, might as well played the youth. 

It's the constant like hunting negative posts that get to me. Probs should just let it go tbh.