Matt Le Tissier is cancelled

@owlstalk

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It looks very much like Le Tissier is going to turn out to be a bit Jim Davidson in real life

Now he's been booted off the TV I think we will start to see /hear from the real Matt Le Tissier

Chris Waddle is going the same way too, retweeting Farrage and the likes.  It's just something that seems to come to people when they reach their 50's.  Fear of the other!  Clearly Sky have got ahead of the 8 ball with Le Tissier and binned him before the inevitable sh!tstorm.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

40 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

The great thing with Twitter is, that if you don’t want to read stuff by people you don’t agree with..... don’t follow them.

If it were that simple though nobody would follow anyone.  There won't be another person in the world who shares the same opinion as you on every subject.

That and retweets and trending kill the theory.

Just not bothered...

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

Chris Waddle is going the same way too, retweeting Farrage and the likes.  It's just something that seems to come to people when they reach their 50's.  Fear of the other!  Clearly Sky have got ahead of the 8 ball with Le Tissier and binned him before the inevitable sh!tstorm.

Add Chris Turner to that. Another Farage fanboy

• Like 1

I am absolutely opposed to racist, sexist, homophobic or any kind of bigoted comment or content not only on social media but on any media and in general conversation BUT I what I hate more is this cancel culture we have adopted and the ease in which people take offence (whether it is merited or not). 

I'm not saying people can say anything without repercussions but we shouldn’t be so quick to condemn.  

• Like 6