Todays Lineup - Here's how the Owls lineup today

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Anyone got a link???

Im using some Cricfree derivative. Hoping it’s right channel as it’s a decent stream. 

• Like 1

Don’t really understand the reasoning for leaving Rhodes out Don’t buy the idea that we are saving him for Cardiff, surely this was an opportunity for Rhodes to gain a bit of confidence

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lord Tight Arse said:

What Kirkland just said about Rhodes, I 100% agree with him... I may not be popular after this 😂😂

Sounds  great on paper but when you're minus 12 points, your job as manager is on the line depending on how you start what would YOU do?

Owlstalk Shop

Rhodes is prolific every where he has been, comes to us and gets he dreaded curse which followed him to Nkrwich during his loan we are the problem, not Rhodes. Imo. 

Just placed my helmet on my head ready for the incoming abuse..

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Django said:

How weak does that bench look. Especially when it dawns on you that apart from Kachunga there’s nothing much to add to it 

There's Dunkley, Palmer too, sure we'll get one or two more in on loan. It's not that bad - some promising young players - Wildsmith, Penney, Shaw, a proven Championship player in Windass. For me the jury is still out on Van Aken. Not so sold on the other two. Would like to see more of Osaze, Shaw, Grant, Hagan, etc over the course of the season too. Sure they'll get a chance.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Allegedly he is looking for his scoring boots which he lost about 12 months ago. 

Maybe they are in the same place as Gary Monks winning team formation sheets. 

• Like 1

Shuddered when I saw the initial line up. I can only guess that we wanted to try something more fluid and dynamic and you’d rather experiment in this game rather than next week.

But given we have two strikers in Rhodes and Hagan it’s not a great message to them. We’ve looked better when Brown dropped back