Todays Lineup - Here's how the Owls lineup today

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

Well we must have a number of strikers in the u23 squad?

I wouldn't have minded seeing Hagan on the bench. You could easily lose Pelupessy from that bench and still have Hunt covering midfield and Brown and Reach can drop back there too.

• Like 2

Watching the Derby Barrow game finish off and they mentioned maybe Cocu sending message to board not playing striker or playing players out of position.... maybe Monks sending message that were threadbare in that position so can’t take risks. 

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

I wouldn't have minded seeing Hagan on the bench. You could easily lose Pelupessy from that bench and still have Hunt covering midfield and Brown and Reach can drop back there too.

Pelupessy will be the perennial man on the bench this season. Total waste of a shirt. I think Shaw's better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's baffling the amount of posters who are happy to slate the lineup before we've even kicked a ball.

Why not wait to see how they play before passing judgement? 

It's part of online life now in 2020

Have a full on emotional breakdown at any/every lineup named ever

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Watching the Derby Barrow game finish off and they mentioned maybe Cocu sending message to board not playing striker or playing players out of position.... maybe Monks sending message that were threadbare in that position so can’t take risks. 

By the looks of things Derby don't want to win shocking pens so far 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
31 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Strong line up other than up top, be interesting to see how we plan to attack and score.

Not sure what else he could have done in  attack given that most of us have as much faith in Rhodes coming good as he does and Windass is not actually a striker and is probably not fully fit.

Underlines the pressing need to sign an actual striker or 2.

That`s the best on offer, up front is a desperate situation, I`m guessing we`ve tried numerous clubs, we will just have to sit tight, Rhodes is very clearly not at the races.