Todays Lineup - Here's how the Owls lineup today

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

You think you can’t be surprised anymore by his team selections then you see this?

He obviously doesn’t rate Rhodes. He can’t when he picks Reach and Brown in front of him?

Why play the only striker you have got and then get them injured in a game that obviously we would like to win, but the league is paramount.

Anyway there is enough on the bench to call in if needed.Your never happy whatever miserable sodlol

1 minute ago, heppers said:

Why is he even around the squad? Knowing he is the clubs to earner and that he is dead wood must nark other squad members. Ship him out.

Who's going to take him on those wages? We'd end up having to pay 95% of them anyway. Also, from what I've read he's not a bad influence around the place, problem is, he's just not very good.

Can I just remind people that we are MINUS TWELVE POINTS  in the league

We have one striker

One striker that 99.999% of you have slated, hated, moaned about, don't rate, and slagged off for the last  god knows how long

And you want him risked in todays game?

lol

Aye... ALREYT THEN

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Are you saying Reach is up front based purely on where he's listed on the team sheet?

No, based on that he played there last week and none of the other players would even come close to being a centre forward in my mind.  Who do you think will be up there?

Just not bothered...

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Being saved for the Cardiff game mate

Sensible management

It's a full week between the games, it's not like we're playing 2 games in 3 days. 

Why not give Kachunga or one of the kids a run out up top? If the reason for that is that we don't have the players to fit the formation, then maybe it's time to change frigging formation instead of trying to shoehorn a squad into a formation they aren't able to play...

Edited by Minton
  • Like 1

Just now, Minton said:

It's a full week between the games, it's not like we're playing 2 games in 3 days. 

Why not give Kachunga or one of the kids a run out at up top?   

Kachunga isn't ready yet Monk says

Says he will be ready next week onwards

Not sure who you mean by one of the kids?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

We have one striker

One striker that 99.999% of you have slated, hated, moaned about, don't rate, and slagged off for the last  god knows how long

lol

Aye... ALREYT THEN

We've had one pre-season game, this should be being used as the last friendly of pre-season.  Not resting players because they've got a long season ahead!  If Rhodes gets injured today or next week, it doesn't change a thing.

Just not bothered...

Just now, @owlstalk said:

We have one striker

lol

Aye... ALREYT THEN

Stop trying to bring sense to an Owlstalk team selection thread just chuck your toys out of the pram like every other keyboard manager lol

• Like 2

Just now, mattitheowl said:

No, based on that he played there last week and none of the other players would even come close to being a centre forward in my mind.  Who do you think will be up there?

I'm not sure....not even sure how many will be up front.

Just think it's strange for folk to have a meltdown prior to the game

• Like 1

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

Stop trying to bring sense to an Owlstalk team selection thread just chuck your toys out of the pram like every other keyboard manager lol

I used to

It was great  fun melting down

Now I like to be the one posting reason and common sense

It seems to be like chucking a live grenade into a petrol station

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We have one striker

lol

Aye... ALREYT THEN

Tbf he had the option of Hagan, with experienced players around him to help out. 

Rhodes or not it dosnt really matter, as long as its round pegs in round holes. That's the issue for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1