Walsall - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Can't seem to get excited for this season, all seems a bit MEH, not the usual pre season optimism.

HOPE WE WIN OBVIOUSLY

Don't worry. If we lose I'll simply pass it off as being nothing more than a pre-season friendly game that we weren't bothered about anyway and how we can now concentrate on the League

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome back Mi'Lord.

Proper start to a football season the Snoots OMDT.

I feel quite optimistic but then I always do before I've actually watched a few games.

I do hope this year they've practiced or rehearsed or whatever you call it during the break. Be lovely to see a free kick going into the box or a corner beating the first man or keeping possession from a throw in. These are my dreams.

UTO

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, thesexynortherner said:

Didn’t even realise we we’re playing today.. even bigger surprise to see us on Sky!

F1 Qualifying -> Wednesday game -> England game = Today is a good day!

Presuming the Wednesday game will be terrible and my general appetite for the season is at a particular low.. it’s still nice to have football back! 

I will have Wednesday game on Sky on TV and F1 Qualifying on another TV set up next to it using a sky mini box. Perfect Saturday afternoon. 

I've no interest in the England game tho 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I will have Wednesday game on Sky on TV and F1 Qualifying on another TV set up next to it using a sky mini box. Perfect Saturday afternoon. 

I've no interest in the England game tho 

That’s a pity.. this young England side is capable of playing some pretty exciting football.. an absolute joy to watch at times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tarquin said:

Have you seen the signed Lady S's cast? 

The cast of Les Mis could have signed her leg, and still left enough room for the entire works of Arthur Conan Doyle.

The physician had to call in a sub contractor to complete the job.

image.png

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 2

Not sure if the coco the clown cup will be a priority considering if we win today, we are still on -12, but it would be a massive bonus to see some of our new strikers hit the back of the net today (Includeding R&R mkII - The James Beattie Collection)

Anyways... Heres some crowd noise, from Walsall, circa 2012, to drown out the Sky Sports muzac...

garymegson

We're Sheffield Wednesday, we'll do what we want..

:Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Quality omdt to start a new season mi lord. Hard to shift the image of her ladyship in traction. I dare say you’d have mounted her like a branded steer back in the day. The wellington reference was about her footwear wasn’t it.....? 
Onwards.

New team in the managers own image. So neat & tidy with his Bart Simpson church hair, yet daring & brave.

3-0 to us. We kept Leicester out & they’re in Europa league ffs! 
UTO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The cast of Les Mis could have signed her leg, and still left enough room for the entire works of Arthur Conan Doyle.

The physician had to call in a sub contractor to complete the job.

image.png

Think Lady S would be more a Conan the Barbarian fan, is she breast plate and spear fan or is she bare breasted Amazon fan. 

Asking for a friend 

• Haha 1