Kieffer Moore

Such a pity we didnt sign him,as well as Winnall,even though we did have a 'glut' of strikers at the time....personally i think we could well have got him at the time.Scored a decent goal for Wales recently,& looking at his Clubs,came up through the lower divisions like Vardy.Started off in the Conference,after coming through Torquay's youth systym,.....Not a solution to our current problems,but surely there is a case now to push the scouting team(do we even have one any more??)..to look for the next Kieffer?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

Such a pity we didnt sign him,as well as Winnall,even though we did have a 'glut' of strikers at the time....personally i think we could well have got him at the time.Scored a decent goal for Wales recently,& looking at his Clubs,came up through the lower divisions like Vardy.Started off in the Conference,after coming through Torquay's youth systym,.....Not a solution to our current problems,but surely there is a case now to push the scouting team(do we even have one any more??)..to look for the next Kieffer?

Not for me, OK for the Nuhiu role from the bench, but I’m hoping we get someone a bit more mobile than him

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I suggested Moore when he was in the ITFC reserves.

No one on here had heard of him, at the time.

The club should have at least had a look at him though

I can remember him playing against us away at Ipswich He was shocking, we were all laughing at him

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl

We’ve had a similar player Nuhiu for last 5 seasons, so no point looking at him. Plus looks like we are going for a more mobile set up. 

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Of all the lower league players to compare him with, why choose Vardy?

Why not compare him with one of the thousands of failures who didn’t make it?

Any reason, however minuscule to knock the club. WHY?

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Sorry, what? 

2 hours ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Of all the lower league players to compare him with, why choose Vardy?

Why not compare him with one of the thousands of failures who didn’t make it?

Any reason, however minuscule to knock the club. WHY?

What are you on about?...who is 'knocking the club'?? why choose Vardy? for fcuking obvious reasons!!.not withstanding he was a local lad,Wednesday supporter,& played for Stocksbridge Steels...would undoubtedly made an outstanding player....as he has at Leicester...perfectly reasonable to say it wouldnt hurt us now,to  look for similar....**** me...some of the people on here....***ing Krypton factor of -12

Edited by parajack