8 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Jamaican woman a dropped off at Gatwick ( going back to Kingston) said it was the safest city in the world! :duntmatter:

I'd love to go but it's a dodgy place, you need a guide or someone you know over there because imo if you go blind you may come unstuck.

She obviously felt safe in your taxi 😂

Update - JJ is stable and playing football in the hospital corridor. 2 of his shots have taken out a staff nurse and consultant who are now both in A&E. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, vulva said:

Update - JJ is stable and playing football in the hospital corridor. 2 of his shots have taken out a staff nurse and consultant who are now both in A&E. 

In poor taste 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, The Chief said:

In poor taste 

Give it a rest. Previous post indicates he is recovering well which is great news. It was a bit of banter. Lighten up ffs. 

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

Give it a rest. Previous post indicates he is recovering well which is great news. It was a bit of banter. Lighten up ffs. 

To be completely honest I hadn't seen the previous post. Looked on here this morning hoping for good news and only saw your post. Please accept my apologies 

1 minute ago, The Chief said:

To be completely honest I hadn't seen the previous post. Looked on here this morning hoping for good news and only saw your post. Please accept my apologies 

Apology not needed. Looks like he’s doing well. Thought he was a shining light in a poor period. Real character. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, vulva said:

Apology not needed. Looks like he’s doing well. Thought he was a shining light in a poor period. Real character. 

JJ is one of my favourite Wednesday players. When he was on it he was unplayable. 
Does anybody know how many times he got sent off for Wednesday?

There the one where he get sent off for booting the water bottle against the blunts after he had been subbed.

The one against Barnsley and he was sent off against Rotherham I’m sure he nutted one of their players.

He was certainly revved up for the local derby games.

Glad to see he will pull through, I hope the others do too.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

JJ is one of my favourite Wednesday players. When he was on it he was unplayable. 
Does anybody know how many times he got sent off for Wednesday?

There the one where he get sent off for booting the water bottle against the blunts after he had been subbed.

The one against Barnsley and he was sent off against Rotherham I’m sure he nutted one of their players.

He was certainly revved up for the local derby games.

Glad to see he will pull through, I hope the others do too.

He came on as sub in the 5-1 debacle at Stevenage and then got himself sent off.

53 minutes ago, marconi said:

BLM. Obviously not if you live in Kingston.

Birthplace of the so called "Yardies" who are into all kinds of organised crime and violence.

6 hours ago, vulva said:

Must admit  I've been stopping myself doing something about jj, and shots on target.