Terrible news. Loved Jj. Hope he recovers and gets back on his feet. What more can 2020 bring?

Sending love and healing. Get thee sen well soon Teddy.

What a horrible thing to happen. A netball player got hit in the leg too. Apparently one of JJ's mates reported that he was stable and able to talk, so hopefully he will pull through. 

I hate to see this horrible upsurge of knife crime and gun crime in Sheffield. These crimes are committed by small people trying to look like big hard men by hurting other people, their loved ones and families. It just makes them look smaller, and even less significant little 💩s than they were already.

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
6 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

Pretty rare that people get shot randomly...

Maybe mixed up with wrong uns?

Do you know much about the death rate in Jamaica? How many people have died in mindless crime related attacks? How many people the police have shot dead in recent years? The figures are mind bogglingly high for a community of just over 2M.

Edited by Ante's Bubbly
28 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Do you know much about the death rate in Jamaica? How many people have died in mindless crime related attacks? How many people the police have shot dead in recent years? The figures are mind bogglingly high for a community of just over 2M.

Yeah its scary.

In fact I have witnessed a cop shooting a guy in Trinidad when I was working over there.

He was a wrong un though, tried selling us drugs in the bar it happened at.

38 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

Pretty rare that people get shot randomly...

Maybe mixed up with wrong uns?

Maybe not?

Maybe wait to see before casting aspersions based on your prejudices on people?