Keiran Lee and Adthe Nuhiu... could it actually be happening??

Know this won't be popular but even in his twilight years, KL still had better movement, a better eye for a pass and better positional sense than any of our other midfielders (Murphy aside,) last season. I'm not sure that he couldn't still provide very good service with the mobility of Kachunga, Brown and Windass around him. As has been said before, why the fk we re-signed JP in front of him I've no idea.

1 hour ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Keep them both if it’s within budget.

Lee is a proper footballer. Great player to have in the squad.

Nuhiu is clearly a big character within the club and extremely useful off the bench. 

Couldn't care less about the likes of FF, Fletcher, Fox, Winnall leaving, but I’d be sad to see these 2 go.

You do know they have both been left weeks dont you ? 

• Like 1

Just now, superowls23 said:

Anyone saying Lee is past his best/ we need to move on etc isn’t looking at the bigger picture. 

Lee or Pelupessy off the bench or to start the occasional game as cover? 

its Lee everytime, even the current version of Lee. 

Can't it be neither of them?

Hunt and a few of the other younger lads needs game time and I'd rather them have it, than a player who has already left.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Can't it be neither of them?

Hunt and a few of the other younger lads needs game time and I'd rather them have it, than a player who has already left.

Pelupessy is staying so will get some game time, 9 games from December 3rd to January 2nd means that you need some major luck with injuries to avoid using lots of squad players. I agree with regards to Hunt and others but at some point Pelupessy will get some game time and I’d choose Lee every time over him. 

Just now, superowls23 said:

Pelupessy is staying so will get some game time, 9 games from December 3rd to January 2nd means that you need some major luck with injuries to avoid using lots of squad players. I agree with regards to Hunt and others but at some point Pelupessy will get some game time and I’d choose Lee every time over him. 

Completely agree with that.

11 minutes ago, superowls23 said:

Anyone saying Lee is past his best/ we need to move on etc isn’t looking at the bigger picture. 

Lee or Pelupessy off the bench or to start the occasional game as cover? 

its Lee everytime, even the current version of Lee. 

Completely different kinds of players

7 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

Lee is past it...

Nuhiu is poo...

Move on

Lee or Pelupessy?

Nuhiu or Rhodes?

At the moment with the poo we are in there is a possibility we may not have better options in the short term, whilst I agree that it’s time to move on inject new blood etc, it’s not football manager, our hands are tied somewhat, people need to wake up, be realistic and Live in the real world. We aren’t attractive anymore at the best of times even less so on minus 12.

3 minutes ago, superowls23 said:

Lee or Pelupessy?

Nuhiu or Rhodes?

At the moment with the poo we are in there is a possibility we may not have better options in the short term, whilst I agree that it’s time to move on inject new blood etc, it’s not football manager, our hands are tied somewhat, people need to wake up, be realistic and Live in the real world. We aren’t attractive anymore at the best of times even less so on minus 12.

I'd sooner see us play Hunt and Hagan, they would probably have at least the same impact

6 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I dispute at this stage your proposal that "we are clearly unable to get decent strikers to join" Premiership clubs have yet to finalise their 25 man squads and at that stage the fringe players of the Premiership clubs will consider their options. At the moment they are sat with their finger crossed. Opportunities will open up as the eleventh hour approaches. We must be patient.

For one potential Premier League striker be it permanent or on loan I would agree but feel we need 2 more strikers.

With a 12 point deduction we are not in a position to wait until the 11th hour. Our 5th league game kicks off the day after the domestic transfer window closes, we can ill afford to wait until then to get the focal point of our attack in.