Keiran Lee and Adthe Nuhiu... could it actually be happening??

Just now, PARKOWL said:

So could it be that there are offers on the table for them but they are waiting to see what else is on offer out there

Quite possible. I assume the offers, if they exist, are on significantly reduced terms and/or maybe short-term contracts.

Could well be they are waiting to see if they are offered a better deal elsewhere.

• Like 1

I seriously believe that some clubs are going to forfeit their games against Wednesday, if this is true.

They will take the 3-0 hit, plus a points deduction, rather than want to face us.  We are going to be a seriously scary side to play against.  Change our name from the Owls to Bonecrushers or something, 'cos we are absolutely going to destroy the Championship this year.

• Haha 1

Fact is Lee although not the player he was due to injury can still be a very good CM player in the championship.

Nuhiu would be a better option up front than Rhodes Kachunga and Windass. He should have been retained as a 4th choice striker IMO as he makes a difference when he comes on but we are clearly unable to get decent strikers to join so I would be very happy with him returning. Monk will play long ball which will suit him and with Windass/Kachunga running off him it may work.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Both are good squad players and have good attitudes. At the right price and it the right roles why wouldn’t we want them?

A good mix of wise heads, experience and a professional attitude mixed with youthful enthusiasm will be a good thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If they do come back, would it show that Plan A has not been successful in all its aims?

Depends if we offered them contracts before that they've not signed or if weve now gone back to them, if its them not signing then it would suggest Monk wanted them around the squad

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If they do come back, would it show that Plan A has not been successful in all its aims?

Not at all. I doubt either would be first choice.

At 1-0 down with 10 minutes left if we brought both on would it give you hope? A poor mans Beckham and Crouch. Good enough for us.

• Like 1