CHECK OUT ‘BEN HD’ on YouTube

Most of you may have seen this podcast but it’s interesting viewing especially for us Owls as FIFA predictor on ‘Ben HD’ has Wednesday in eighth position with 81 points. The other surprising topic is they have Jordan Rhodes as 4th In the scoring chart’s with 24 and Harris on 17.

Ok it’s only a prediction but it may give some of the doom & gloomer’s on here a bit of a lift.
Saturday’s game V Walsall will be very interesting depending on who plays and just one thing more, all the negative comments on who we have signed, just remember we don’t have the cash anymore especially with no crowds etc so IMO I reckon we are accumulating a very handy squad.
Any Owls fans who think we should be signing 20+ goal scorers think again because 90+ other clubs want the same.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, owlsruleok said:

Most of you may have seen this podcast but it’s interesting viewing especially for us Owls as FIFA predictor on ‘Ben HD’ has Wednesday in eighth position with 81 points. The other surprising topic is they have Jordan Rhodes as 4th In the scoring chart’s with 24 and Harris on 17.

Ok it’s only a prediction but it may give some of the doom & gloomer’s on here a bit of a lift.
Saturday’s game V Walsall will be very interesting depending on who plays and just one thing more, all the negative comments on who we have signed, just remember we don’t have the cash anymore especially with no crowds etc so IMO I reckon we are accumulating a very handy squad.
Any Owls fans who think we should be signing 20+ goal scorers think again because 90+ other clubs want the same.

Don’t think Harris has scored 17 times in his whole career, crazy stuff

• Haha 1

8th spot 81 pts and failed to take into account us starting on -12. Don't know this guy from before but I heard a lot of waffling and doubt there's much substance. I'll rather have us predicted for a relegation fight so we go into the season with the right battling mentality and then can take everything as a bonus after that. Going into the season as supposed world beaters, that's not going to do us much good once it gets tough. And it will be a very difficult season!

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
30 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Eighth place with 81 points? Ok then. I’m starting to get excited now.

What does the HD stand for? Highly debatable? Hugely deluded?

FFS.

HD Taxis. DC’s new venture to rival “fake taxi” videos...

Guest Manwithastick
2 hours ago, owlsruleok said:

I thought schools had gone back by now?