Reach will easily make 30 appearances this year one way or another 

he still has a role to play he has quality but he needs to play on the left that’s his position 

if we revert to wing backs in games to tighten Lwb or lw is for him 

Harris starts in front of him though but reach has much more quality on the ball 

big fan of Harris but I do think we over play him and teams know what to expect 

Rhodes not mobile enough for this team I think but it’s lining up so he can be the fox in the box which should be his game 

he’s pace and quality around him in 

bannan, brown, windass, Kachunga, Harris 

so non of this running back working Garbo more get in box and score 

• Like 2

People forget 12 months ago Reach had the best season of his career and was probably our best player that season alongside Hector.

I'll be interested to see where Monk plays him going forward, when his confidence is up i think he'd be excellent on the wing or in that attacking midfield role. But, with Windass & Brown coming in and with Monk seemingly preferring a 352 formation where Reach has struggled it makes me wonder if we're paving the way for to be sold.

I'm actually quite surprised at how unimpressive he has been as a LWB..hoping there is more to come if he stays as on his day he's a real game changer. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter the owl said:

Rhodes and Reach need moving on in my opinion. Don’t see either of them fitting our style of play or even being squad players. Someone in the championship would take a pop at either I am sure. UTO 

Too early to write off R&R yet. They are going nowhere with the money they are on and I'm sure they will feature either from the bench or through squad rotation. 

There's still a chance they may start the next game up front, and although they may lack pace, they can both strike a ball. 

23 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Too early to write off R&R yet. They are going nowhere with the money they are on and I'm sure they will feature either from the bench or through squad rotation. 

There's still a chance they may start the next game up front, and although they may lack pace, they can both strike a ball. 

Having had very little chance to assess Rhodes , I would not like to comment, but as for Reach, he has quite a turn of pace when necessary. He does however, make up for any lack of pace,when played in an attacking role, he makes up for it by being in the right place at the right time. It's called reading the game.

• Like 2

On 02/09/2020 at 20:25, fpowl said:

Reach will easily make 30 appearances this year one way or another 

he still has a role to play he has quality but he needs to play on the left that’s his position 

if we revert to wing backs in games to tighten Lwb or lw is for him 

Harris starts in front of him though but reach has much more quality on the ball 

big fan of Harris but I do think we over play him and teams know what to expect 

Rhodes not mobile enough for this team I think but it’s lining up so he can be the fox in the box which should be his game 

he’s pace and quality around him in 

bannan, brown, windass, Kachunga, Harris 

so non of this running back working Garbo more get in box and score 

We already had a fox but was never in the right box

On 02/09/2020 at 20:26, Lionel Fessi said:

People forget 12 months ago Reach had the best season of his career and was probably our best player that season alongside Hector.

I'll be interested to see where Monk plays him going forward, when his confidence is up i think he'd be excellent on the wing or in that attacking midfield role. But, with Windass & Brown coming in and with Monk seemingly preferring a 352 formation where Reach has struggled it makes me wonder if we're paving the way for to be sold.

I'm actually quite surprised at how unimpressive he has been as a LWB..hoping there is more to come if he stays as on his day he's a real game changer. 

I’ve noticed a few saying he hasn’t impressed at KWB.

He played 67 minutes as LWB ! 

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I’ve noticed a few saying he hasn’t impressed at KWB.

He played 67 minutes as LWB ! 

LWB would be his best position. Got the stamina and is our best crosser of the ball (unless a new signing is) LWB does not need to put in big challenges. Reach is better with the game in front of him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

LWB would be his best position. Got the stamina and is our best crosser of the ball (unless a new signing is) LWB does not need to put in big challenges. Reach is better with the game in front of him 

No question.

I think he’d be a huge success at LWB. And put over quality early crosses. 

• Like 1