Jump to content

BREAKING NEWS - NEW STRIKER / WINGER / FORWARD - ELIAS KACHUNGA!!!


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, prowl said:

I prefer to give people a chance rather than get on their backs before they kick a ball for us. It sometimes seems like I'm one of only a few who think like that.

 

 

I think you're on the wrong site mate. I'm not getting on his back, I'm just saying I'm not overly excited about his signing. As with all Wednesday players, I'll give him a chance and hope he's excellent for us. 

 

As for being one of the few, I was and am a consistent supporter of Nuhiu who got stick on here regardless of what he did.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, prowl said:

I prefer to give people a chance rather than get on their backs before they kick a ball for us. It sometimes seems like I'm one of only a few who think like that.

 

 

 

Give them a chance, I say.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Holmowl said:


Are you free Saturday around 3pm for a few hours and can you be in the West Midlands?

Take your boots to the Bescot and ask for Garry. 

37 years ago I would have been there like a shot 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/09/2020 at 15:33, SiJ said:

Should also be said this is a bloke who was an integral part of a team who got promoted a few seasons back. 

 

That's more than most players who've played for SWFC in recent times.

Apart from of the top off me bonce.

Wallace

FF

Pudil

Abdi

Hooper

Fletcher

Boyd

Dave Jones

 

Edited by Kameron
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2020 at 12:24, Daizan10 said:

OPINIONS... But mine is obviously right. 

Not always, but it usually is.

 

It's a terrible burden.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/09/2020 at 16:43, Mrmason69 said:

The club absolutely refused to give young promising strikers like demba and borukov a chance and then we sign players like this 

Not even an 11 year old would make these decisions

Hang on, he just did 

Again 

 

Ah yes, Preslav Borukov, now playing for SFC Etar Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria. 

 

Seems we aren't the only ones who passed up on his undoubted talents at this level.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Ah yes, Preslav Borukov, now playing for SFC Etar Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria. 

 

Seems we aren't the only ones who passed up on his undoubted talents at this level.......


Borukov obsession is something I will never understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Ah yes, Preslav Borukov, now playing for SFC Etar Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria. 

 

Seems we aren't the only ones who passed up on his undoubted talents at this level.......

 

There's plenty to shoe the club and managers about in the last couple of years. So quite why someone would feel the need to resort to this kind of swivel-eyed, foaming at the mouth lunacy is anyone's guess. I wonder if that poster could even pick Borukov out of a lineup, never mind give a meaningful analysis of his strengths and weaknesses. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

There's plenty to shoe the club and managers about in the last couple of years. So quite why someone would feel the need to resort to this kind of swivel-eyed, foaming at the mouth lunacy is anyone's guess. I wonder if that poster could even pick Borukov out of a lineup, never mind give a meaningful analysis of his strengths and weaknesses. 

 

I'll be honest, I wonder if that poster isn't a second account belonging to a seasoned Owlstalker taking the p*ss.

 

If you read back through some of their posts, they're hilariously over the top and completely bonkers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...