BREAKING NEWS - NEW STRIKER / WINGER / FORWARD - ELIAS KACHUNGA!!!

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Ah yes, Preslav Borukov, now playing for SFC Etar Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria. 

Seems we aren't the only ones who passed up on his undoubted talents at this level.......

There's plenty to shoe the club and managers about in the last couple of years. So quite why someone would feel the need to resort to this kind of swivel-eyed, foaming at the mouth lunacy is anyone's guess. I wonder if that poster could even pick Borukov out of a lineup, never mind give a meaningful analysis of his strengths and weaknesses. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

There's plenty to shoe the club and managers about in the last couple of years. So quite why someone would feel the need to resort to this kind of swivel-eyed, foaming at the mouth lunacy is anyone's guess. I wonder if that poster could even pick Borukov out of a lineup, never mind give a meaningful analysis of his strengths and weaknesses. 

I'll be honest, I wonder if that poster isn't a second account belonging to a seasoned Owlstalker taking the p*ss.

If you read back through some of their posts, they're hilariously over the top and completely bonkers.

On 02/09/2020 at 15:53, Steelman said:

Absolute steaming pile of dog muck signing.

A player released by Hudderfield........ let's consider how prolific they are for a second shall we??? Not to mention the fact that he can't pass, shoot or control a ball. But he's fast so let's all Jizz ourselves because he's got pace. Might as well sign Usain Bolt in that case.

Embarassing signing, my Huddersfield mates are laughing their heads off. 

And just when I thought we'd started to make sensible signings...... then we bring this joke of a footballer in.

FML!

Just wanted to give this thread a boost. 

Looks like those of us who weren’t happy were right all along. 

Just wondering how those who slagged us off for being negative are feeling now. 

It’s like we were right all along holding this train wreck that we call recruitment to account. 

Terrible burden being right all the time. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Guest Smackavolley
5 hours ago, Steelman said:

It’s like we were right all along holding this train wreck that we call recruitment to account. 

What must be a burden, is letting this thread eat away at you all these months 😂

2 hours ago, Smackavolley said:

What must be a burden, is letting this thread eat away at you all these months 😂

The burden has been having to watch this steaming pile of dog turd stealing a wage while sending us down to the pub league. 

7 hours ago, Steelman said:

When he leaves at the end of the season are you going to advertise the rent free space he's got in your head for next season's scapegoat?

27 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Yes some comments in the thread wont have aged well but I cant really blame anyone for being optimistic when we sign a new player.

Think its good people actually want to give someone a chance first to prove themselves.

It is what new signings are about, providing optimism on what they can potentially achieve.

Only signing I can think over recent years where I was gobsmacked and annoyed we signed was Butterfield. I think everyone was right to be negative on that signing!