BREAKING NEWS - NEW STRIKER / WINGER / FORWARD - ELIAS KACHUNGA!!!

I’m so glad their opening games will be behind closed doors as some of the negativity is overwhelming...Not sure who some folk are expecting us to sign? Maybe upset at having purchased a 10 year premiership return season ticket and not signing top players? Maybe don’t realise we’re not actually a great career choice for a player. Get real and get behind em.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

That's it, when you lose the debate resort to name calling.

Straight back at you Colin, I treat people as they treat me, simples.

He’s a fictitious character, so it’s actually a comparison. 
And you don’t treat people as they treat you, because you’re a condescending smartsrse.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I’m so glad their opening games will be behind closed doors as some of the negativity is overwhelming...Not sure who some folk are expecting us to sign? Maybe upset at having purchased a 10 year premiership return season ticket and not signing top players? Maybe don’t realise we’re not actually a great career choice for a player. Get real and get behind em.

More like we are not supporting Monk so any players he brings in get the same treatment...anyway how are you mate?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

He’s a fictitious character, so it’s actually a comparison. 
And you don’t treat people as they treat you, because you’re a condescending smartsrse.

Hahahaha. Your comments don't always make sense and are hard to work out at times. You call me a condescending smartsrse but you're the one who misinterpreted one of my comments, jumped in and then misinterpreted a subsequent response. You then resort to name calling, twice.

As I said, I treat others as they treat me. I'm a super nice guy, friendly and easy going, but if you're not the same in return then I will respond in a similar manner.

I would suggest you engage in conversation/debate in future and not be looking to catch people out. No doubt you'll want to have the last say on this, be it a snidey comment or something similar, so please feel free to do so, but I'll move on to converse with those who are on this site for the right reasons, adiós.

11 hours ago, S6ToBerlin said:

The constant negativity is clearly a defense mechanism. If you don't get your hopes up ever, then you're not as disappointed when it all goes t*ts up. And if it does (god forbid) actually go well then it's even better because you weren't expecting it.

I can see where they're coming from but for me, I just enjoy being a supporter more when I'm being positive. I enjoy reading positive news or comments and daydreaming about winning games and getting promoted. That's what we all want isn't it? It feels silly to invest so much time and energy into a club but spend the whole time talking about how poo it all is. I think I'd rather stop supporting altogether than do that...

Totally agree,but its one thing feeling negative,which everyone can understand,but to look for the negative constantly,and than post it,over & over again...with as it stands little or no foundation....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GLOwl said:

That's it, when you lose the debate resort to name calling.

Straight back at you Colin, I treat people as they treat me, simples.

Without in any way taking anybodys 'side' Why do we have to 'win' a debate?isnt the key to exchange views as Wednesdayites? to enjoy a debate? not win it? cos that means someone has to 'lose'    not why I post on here TBH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

It's not a whinge. I'm happy with our signings given our current situation.

I just think its ludicrous to suggest our current starting 11 are better than our second playoff season when they quite clearly are not.

Who cares?(anymore) been & gone,we didnt do it,the players(more to the point) didnt do it...if this group do,they will be better...lets see and stop focusing on the past,and what we didnt do...

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Without in any way taking anybodys 'side' Why do we have to 'win' a debate?isnt the key to exchange views as Wednesdayites? to enjoy a debate? not win it? cos that means someone has to 'lose'    not why I post on here TBH

Totally agree, I'm all for exchanging views and having a debate, that's what I do on here.

• Like 1

Im actually quite pleased. he was class for udders the year they beat us in the play off final and since then hes proven hes not prem quality (he doesn't need to be) and then played in a struggling team. With a bit of Beattie magic, hell be a right un. 

11 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Spin it however you want it. This is a dog egg signing, you all know it. 

No we dont,and niether do you.....apparently your opinion weighs heavier than others like me,who simply dont know.Some signings work out brilliantly,others fail miserably....previous form,wages,cost of the player? all irrelevant to form at a new club....The list of major signngs,costly signings,who cant even get on the subs bench,would be a long one....hint: Arsenal..(for one)

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Im actually quite pleased. he was class for udders the year they beat us in the play off final and since then hes proven hes not prem quality (he doesn't need to be) and then played in a struggling team. With a bit of Beattie magic, hell be a right un. 

Town ST holder pal of mine...

Kachunga is hugely popular and wholehearted. Will get up and down wide and tries all day long. Got a bad ankle ligament injury in 2017 and lost his pace and ability to beat a man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having had the opportunity to sleep on this signing I'm still of the same opinion.

Garbage player

Garbage signing

And for all those that have a problem with people that aren't impressed or see it as negativity that other fans think he's no good, perhaps you might want to go away and consider what the point of a forum is.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Having had the opportunity to sleep on this signing I'm still of the same opinion.

Garbage player

Garbage signing

And for all those that have a problem with people that aren't impressed or see it as negativity that other fans think he's no good, perhaps you might want to go away and consider what the point of a forum is.

OKKKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY  THEN

lol

Owlstalk Shop

54 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Garbage player

Garbage signing

OPINIONS... But mine is obviously right. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Town ST holder pal of mine...

Kachunga is hugely popular and wholehearted. Will get up and down wide and tries all day long. Got a bad ankle ligament injury in 2017 and lost his pace and ability to beat a man.

So a player who's key element was pace lost this 3 years ago to a bad injury. Now he can't beat a man but tries hard. Sounds about right for our transfer policy. Cheap and cheerful for some utter garbage to others.

• Like 1