3 hours ago, Lombado said:

I didn’t realise you were an actual girl.

My guess was a perve who fantasied about the picture.

Will view your posts in a new light.......

Welcome back.

No that's me! lol

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I'm a little embarrassed to say as a long time user of owlstalk i know/knew little of your issues tinkerbell,regardless of that,i hope your fighting with everything you have along with the support of your loved ones to overcome the issue(s) you have.....................stay strong sugar  x

Me too sorry to say.  However, it's good to see you back and keep well.

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I have no idea what's gone on, but it sounds pretty serious. Glad to see you're okay.

WAWAW

I too am in the dark, but I’m glad you have dealt, or are dealing with whatever it was that was troubling you We missed your postings, welcome back

10 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

firstly can I thank everyone for your support and wishes throughout a very difficult and dark time. Its been difficult and have thought about ending my life to get away from the pain.i was i Halifax hospital to start the process of recovery and the process of the process of recovery. 

I'm on numerous meds now and injection  I'm not 100% yet and I don't think I ever will be as ive suffered this for years. Its baby steps at the moment but glad to be back and with my friends again on here.once again I can't thank you all enough for being there for me.

All my love  Joanne xx

Hi Joanne

I have no idea what you have been through, or still going through, but i wish you well on this journey, all the best and welcome back !

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lombado said:

Welcome back.

I feel obliged to let you know about @SallyCinnamon before you get in to bother! lol

Hi Tinkerbell, we know you here in the U.S.A., missed your posts....so...it's Walsall for a warm-up, and Cardiff for the first points.  Your thoughts?  We'd love to hear them, missed You.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lombado said:

Welcome back.

are you crocodile dundee?

All the best for your recovery.

Mental issues are nothing to be ashamed of and you know you are already making progress if you can speak of them openly. I have two teenage daughters with their anxiety issues and my kitchen sink psychology skills seem to be working enough to keep them talking to me. I can tell it helps us all 🙂

• Like 1

Sending you sincere good wishes Joanne.  Like others, I don't know what you've been suffering with, but I trully hope that your recovery continues until you're 100% healthy again.

Take care and look after yourself.

K x

21 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

firstly can I thank everyone for your support and wishes throughout a very difficult and dark time. Its been difficult and have thought about ending my life to get away from the pain.i was i Halifax hospital to start the process of recovery and the process of the process of recovery. 

I'm on numerous meds now and injection  I'm not 100% yet and I don't think I ever will be as ive suffered this for years. Its baby steps at the moment but glad to be back and with my friends again on here.once again I can't thank you all enough for being there for me.

All my love  Joanne xx

hello tinks, 'it's so nice to have you back where you belong'