Welcome back missus. Good to see you after the hell you have been through. You other half has been keeping us updated. You both have my best wishes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Nope, bolloćks to all that. You’re back and staying back. It’s wonderful to hear from you x

So, errr...what do you think of our striker situation?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Welcome back missus. Good to see you after the hell you have been through. You other half has been keeping us updated. You both have my best wishes. 

Thank you its good to be back and something to focus on. X

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Nope, bolloćks to all that. You’re back and staying back. It’s wonderful to hear from you x

So, errr...what do you think of our striker situation?

Thank you wily and I hope to stay back x

Just now, @owlstalk said:

WELCOME BACK!!
It's so good to see you back healthy and on the site again!
Great to see you come through it and welcome back!

Thank you Neil and it has been hell at times.hopefully the road ahead is going to be a lot better, I'll probably still have blips but fingers crossed not like the one I've just had x

I'm a little embarrassed to say as a long time user of owlstalk i know/knew little of your issues tinkerbell,regardless of that,i hope your fighting with everything you have along with the support of your loved ones to overcome the issue(s) you have.....................stay strong sugar  x

Edited by BARMYARMY2010
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

firstly can I thank everyone for your support and wishes throughout a very difficult and dark time. Its been difficult and have thought about ending my life to get away from the pain.i was i Halifax hospital to start the process of recovery and the process of the process of recovery. 

I'm on numerous meds now and injection  I'm not 100% yet and I don't think I ever will be as ive suffered this for years. Its baby steps at the moment but glad to be back and with my friends again on here.once again I can't thank you all enough for being there for me.

All my love  Joanne xx

Good luck with your progress, hopefully happy days ahead 

• Love 1

Thank you everyone for the messages and I'll to reply to each of you tomorrow. I'm going to turn in for night as the amount of meds I'm on make me sleepy at the moment. 

• Like 1