Nuhiu & Winnall

We are definitely taking this to the wire, Coventry and Norwich are both expected to make their 10th signings of the season today, so it’s a bit of a myth to say that, there’s been very little movement down to Covid issues It’s not a case of us holding out for quality either, as the Windass move suggests, so we really need to get our arses into gear. I’m not in favour of going back, and Winnall or Rhodes were never good enough in the first place. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BIG D said:

We’ve gone from having Forestieri, Fletcher, Hooper, Joao, Matias, Nuhiu, Rhodes and Winnall (even Hirst) in the squad 3 years ago to this on the official site.

1A32764A-695E-4318-B26B-A04748290A1C.jpeg.4a19f0c4f8a86c61a4e03b84846f744c.jpeg

This is one of the most depressing statements I've ever read on Owlstalk and theres been plenty over the years. 

From a squad literally bursting with strikers to this! 😞

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

This is one of the most depressing statements I've ever read on Owlstalk and theres been plenty over the years. 

From a squad literally bursting with strikers to this! 😞

and we find ourselves starting the season on -12. Absolutely shambolic running of the club in every respect. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Winnall? Seriously, shown very little in a Wednesday shirt. Time to move on. 

Normally I would agree. I never thought he was good enough at the time to play alongside Hooper and Forestieri. But he’s better than anything we have at the moment. As I said if we have 2 (or even 3) Better signings lined up then fair enough.