Get ATDHE NUHIU back now

18 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

We can sign better than him for sure, but we haven't yet and I'd rather him than Rhodes, so yes, if he wants in and won't cost much, simple fact is we need numbers up top.

Who

• Like 1

While we are at it, lets get a load of old stuff back that people wax lyrical about that really wasnt that good.

Flares

Stylophones

Rubiks Cubes

Rentaghost

Betamax

Morris Marina's

Dunlop Greenflash

Forget Big Dave. He is off to find another club and wasnt and isnt suddenly going to become Christiano Ronaldo in the next million years and for a bloke built like the side of a house was bloody useless.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, heppers said:

Good enough for who or what exactly?

We are Wednesday 12 points adrift at the bottom of the table. We have wasted £100m and don’t even own our own ground.

We have a relegation scrap on our hands.

Think having an owner who owns the ground is fine. If it was some entity not connected to the owner would be worried. Nothing to see really is there!

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Scored 50 goals while he’s been here. Barely missed a game through injury, when every player around him was out for months. Never complains or gets involved in any controversy, on or off the pitch. Gives 100% every time. 

We will not sign a striker that is anywhere near as capable or genuine and committed as the big man.

I’m ready for all the smart arse remarks, but think about it. We ain’t going to sign anybody better than him. FACT.

#justsayno #talktofrank #crackiswhack

Just now, hasthagotanycheese said:

While we are at it, lets get a load of old stuff back that people wax lyrical about that really wasnt that good.

Flares

Stylophones

Rubiks Cubes

Rentaghost

Betamax

Morris Marina's

Dunlop Greenflash

Forget Big Dave. He is off to find another club and wasnt and isnt suddenly going to become Christiano Ronaldo in the next million years and for a bloke built like the side of a house was bloody useless.

Spot on...

Nuhiu, Windass, Da Cruz, what is the obsession about signing players back that where part of the problem and part of the side that produced one of the most embarrassing run of results we have had for a long time, the form since Christmas especially at home was a disgrace. How many goals as a whole did the 3 of them produce this year? We need new players, new ideas, and players that offer so much more. The only player that we have lost that deserves to come back is Murphy and unfortunately that doesn’t look like happening. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 2

In all my time supporting Wednesday ive Not known the fanbase be so split over a player. 

The thing is at least many of our fans, myself included, can see what he brings to the team. The same CANT be said for Rhodes - I don’t know a single fan that sings his praises.

And yet, he is still here

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

In all my time supporting Wednesday ive Not known the fanbase be so split over a player. 

The thing is at least many of our fans, myself included, can see what he brings to the team. The same CANT be said for Rhodes - I don’t know a single fan that sings his praises.

And yet, he is still here

Because no one is daft enough to take him and he wont walk on 35k a week. Another year before he gets off the wage bill.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

If we can't sign better then we are in deep trouble as a seven goal a season striker with next to no assists would not cut the mustard even on level points.

If you're not replying to my post then there is no need to quote me. Yes, I think we could sign better in quality. No I don't think he is a starter for us. I'm saying I think he'd be good to have in our squad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1