Get ATDHE NUHIU back now

1 minute ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Scored 50 goals while he’s been here. Barely missed a game through injury, when every player around him was out for months. Never complains or gets involved in any controversy, on or off the pitch. Gives 100% every time. 

We will not sign a striker that is anywhere near as capable or genuine and committed as the big man.

I’m ready for all the smart arse remarks, but think about it. We ain’t going to sign anybody better than him. FACT.

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and suggest we may.

Am a Nuhiu  fan by the way,and wouldn't be against him re-signing,just don't think he will.

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad

The transfer activity (or lack of it) seems to be specifically engineered to create the kind of desperation in the OP

Our fans will be happy to see Nuhiu, da Cruz and Windass back by the end of the week

None of whom are good enough 

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The transfer activity (or lack of it) seems to be specifically engineered to create the kind of desperation in the OP

Our fans will be happy to see Nuhiu, da Cruz and Windass back by the end of the week

None of whom are good enough 

not all of us will Grandad. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

24 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Scored 50 goals while he’s been here. Barely missed a game through injury, when every player around him was out for months. Never complains or gets involved in any controversy, on or off the pitch. Gives 100% every time. 

We will not sign a striker that is anywhere near as capable or genuine and committed as the big man.

I’m ready for all the smart arse remarks, but think about it. We ain’t going to sign anybody better than him. FACT.

Okay if you insist... your a smart arse.

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
7 minutes ago, heppers said:

Good enough for who or what exactly?

We are Wednesday 12 points adrift at the bottom of the table. We have wasted £100m and don’t even own our own ground.

We have a relegation scrap on our hands.

Good enough for a team who want to compete at the right end of the Championship

Or fight a relegation battle

10 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

We can sign better than him for sure, but we haven't yet and I'd rather him than Rhodes, so yes, if he wants in and won't cost much, simple fact is we need numbers up top.

I'd say we can't. Not when it comes to attitude, work ethics and being a role model.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1