Who and what will be post 4,000,000?

21 minutes ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

image.png.2cbbd4779b926bcb0ab8381a2b135c57.png

I'm a bit sad, and love things like this. 

Who's it going to be? When is it going to be? What's it going to be about?

So many questions....

I've just ran this through a complex algorithm, and the answer to that one is 'George Hirst' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 million posts in this section alone. Boggles the mind when you think about it. So many opinions, most of em wrong no doubt. So many predictions, most of em wrong no doubt. Regardless of all that though this place has a certain magic to it. There's some absolute piffle posted at times but there's a lot of truth, insight and downright funny stuff as well. I've read posts on here that have made me weep with sadness, cry with laughter and burst with pride. Mainly its the laughter though. The self deprecating humour of your average Wednesday Fan comes through on here daily. We know what we are. We know who we are. It's like a big messed up family innit? 

We'd all be worse off without the site and Neil and the mods team do an amazing job. Fair play to em all and thank you. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

4 million posts in this section alone. Boggles the mind when you think about it. So many opinions, most of em wrong no doubt. So many predictions, most of em wrong no doubt. Regardless of all that though this place has a certain magic to it. There's some absolute piffle posted at times but there's a lot of truth, insight and downright funny stuff as well. I've read posts on here that have made me weep with sadness, cry with laughter and burst with pride. Mainly its the laughter though. The self deprecating humour of your average Wednesday Fan comes through on here daily. We know what we are. We know who we are. It's like a big messed up family innit? 

We'd all be worse off without the site and Neil and the mods team do an amazing job. Fair play to em all and thank you. 

So you're not interested in the MASSIVE yacht?

garymegson

Guest Therealrealist
46 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

If there’s 4 million posts and most of them are wrong opinions...who are the golden nuggets who are mostly right?