40 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Reach and Iorfa scored 3 league goals between them last season. If we don’t get some new forwards in we won’t score enough goals to survive - regardless of how many chances we create. 

Not saying they should be our strike force,  just saying the chances that fell to them they have finished in past. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

442 magazine have tipped us to finish bottom. I appreciate we are in transition but some fans are in denial. 

Well a 2 bit magazine tips a team with a 12 point disadvantage to go down wow

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

But he doesn't do anything not a thing,least that Hagan lad had a go  

Never have I wanted a player to come good like I have Jordan Rhodes, but your right...he does absolutely nothing.  I can't remember anything positive he has done since Forest away. I feel for the lad, because Everyman and his dog knows it, and so will Rhodes.

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

Never have I wanted a player to come good like I have Jordan Rhodes, but your right...he does absolutely nothing.  I can't remember anything positive he has done since Forest away. I feel for the lad, because Everyman and his dog knows it, and so will Rhodes.

Feel exactly the same, I want him to ram my criticism down my gob and laugh at me as he scores his 25th goal of the season. 

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Feel exactly the same, I want him to ram my criticism down my gob and laugh at me as he scores his 25th goal of the season. 

Even with a gob as big as yours he would still miss.

😊